Chapter 3.

Kai's POV

I seen her leave with Aiden. They were holding hands, and every time I looked at them my blood boiled with anger. Why would she go with him? He is a freaking man whore! I punched some random locker and stomped out of school. Some may say I'm over exaggerating but fuck them. She is my mate! That means that she is mine! A very low growl erupted from chest. I swear if he does anything to hurt her I will beat the day lights out of him. He is evil. This is something I know because we used to be best friends. He betrayed me, and I'm pretty sure he will do the same to her. I have protect her. I texted my friends to meet up with me later. I shifted and went into the woods following her perfect scent. I sound crazy, but I already love her. After all she is my mate. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faith's POV 

Me and Aiden were at the mall waiting to meet Jane and Emmitt. I guess everything worked out for them. I giggled quietly to myself, and Aiden smirked at me. Jane and Emmitt came and instantly we split into groups. The boys went god knows where, and Jane and I headed to Vans. I was in need of a new pair of shoes... Okay not really. But, can you blame me? After a good our of shopping Jane decided we should meet up with the guys at the food court. When we got there I noticed Kai was there too. He sent me a nice wave and started walking towards me.

"Hey Faith!" Kai gave me a hug. As soon as my arms went around him I dropped them back to my sides. One, Why were there so many tingles in that short hug. Weird. Two, His arms felt extremely safe. I never hug people.

"Hey Kai." It came out a little muffled but apparently he still heard me. Aiden arms snaked around my waist and pulled my back against his chest possessively.  I looked at Kai and the death glare he was giving Aiden was terrifying. I let pushed out Aiden's arms and glared at him.

"Well it looks like we will be leaving." Aiden snarled looking in Kai direction. Kai raised an eyebrow and shot him a menacing look.

"I didn't ask. Anyways it was nice seeing you guys. Bye Faith." He tapped my arm and walked away. Okay.. whatever that was, was weird. Aiden pulled me towards the exit and waved behind him.

"But Faith!! What! You can't Just leave me here!" Jane called after me.

"I'm sorry Jane! I'll text you." I turned around slightly but was pulled right back into his chest.

"Aiden you had no right to act the way you did. We aren't together. Just take me home." I walked ahead of him and didn't look back. Its hard to fake it when the guy is a dick.

*

Its been exactly three hours since that whole weird mall mishap. My thoughts have been everywhere trying to figure out why they were both so possessive of me. That was the first time I hung out with Aiden, and well I guess I could say Kai was my friend. Or something like that. My body is still tingling of Kai's touch and honestly it is bothering the crap out of me. I know he felt it to, because his eyes sparkled that beautiful sparkle. Wait! What? Arghh!! Whatever, I need some sleep! I wonder if Jane noticed any of the weird behavior. But, I'll bring that up with her another day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

AN

I actually liked this chapter. I'll get better at writing someday haha. I'm Out!!!

Aye_Im_Zay \(^.^)/