Chapter 10.

~Faith's POV~

The ride took forever. We passed houses, trees, rivers, and the further we went the more the wilderness surrounded us. The best thing about the pack house is the scenery. I love nature. My eyes were glued to the passing sights around me. I felt Kai's warm hand cover mine.

"We're almost there." He said with happiness in his voice. I looked over to see his bright smile as he stared at the road. I couldn't help but smile myself. If he's happy then I am.

"How long?" I asked. At the same moment he took a turn into a large driveway.

"We're here." He laughed. I blushed feeling silly and followed suit in unbuckling my seat belt. He walked around to my side of the car and opened the door. He so sweet, and I just love that about him. He grabbed the bags and led me inside the house. Its not even close to being a house. Its like a mansion! "Babe, close your mouth. The house isn't even that big." He laughed with his hand holding up my chin.

"Isn't big my ass! It is freaking huge!" I swatted his hands away.

"Yeah, you're ass is pretty huge. I like it." He winked at me and slowed his pace to look at my butt.

"That is not what a meant..." I glared at him walking at his pace. He laughed and put his arm on my shoulder. Many people walked by saying hi to the Alpha and greeting me as their luna. Luna?

"What is a Luna?" I asked Kai. He looked down at me and smiled shaking his head.

"I forgot to explain everything. I'll tell you when we get to our room." My eyes widened.

"Our?" I whispered out.

"Yes baby girl, our." He kissed my forehead and kept walking.

  Men quickly grabbed my bags and walked up stairs. I looked around at everything. I'm not gonna fit in. A meer human in a pack of beautiful animals. I wish I was a werewolf. I sighed brushing my hand that wasn't held by Kai's through my hair. He looked at me and walked me up the stair quickly. We turned two corners and made it to a really big door.  Kai opened it and rushed me into the room. He sat down and pulled me to stand in between his legs. He rested his head on my stomach and sighed.

"What's wrong?" He breathed out.

"I-I... There is nothing wrong. I'm perfectly fine look." I grabbed his face and tilted him up to look at me smile. He shook his head no and looked back down.

"You don't want to be here. You are having doubts. You can't see how much I care for you. You want to leave." He pulled me closer hugging my waist.

"No!" I shook my head no quickly and dropped to my knees holding his hands. "No, God no. Kai I'm happy to be here with you. There is no place I rather be then here. I know you care for just as much as I care for you. Maybe even more. There isn't a single doubt in my mind about us. To tell you the truth and stop this foolishness I was scared of not fitting in." I smiled but blushed on the last and looked away. I turned my shoulders towards him. I looked at the wide smile on his face, and my lips curved as well.

"Faith, who cares what the others thing. I know for a fact that you will fit in. You and my beta's mate are like a perfect friendship. Baby, forget the worries. Its us and it always will be." He didn't let me respond. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up to kiss him. He kissed me gently putting all his feeling into one soft kiss. One of his hands were at the small of my back and the other on the back of my neck. There was no urgency or rushing. He pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. His eyes were closed.

"What-Whats a luna?" I stuttered out searching his face for emotion.

"You are my luna, my packs luna, you are the alpha's, me, mate. As in you are my mate. The luna rules beside the alpha. You hold no power over me and I none over you. Basically you are a girl alpha." He said. I paused and nodded my head. A smile broke on my face.

"That is so awesome!" I exclaimed jumping around. I stopped when I seen him laughing. "What?" I smiled with my head down.

"Gosh you are adorable." He smiled and bit his lip ring. That is so hot.

"Alpha, don't you want to introduce our new beautiful luna?" A guy walking in asked. Kai growled a mine and wrapped his arm around my waist. The guy smiled and I giggled.

"Yes Kriztian I would love to. Where is Alyssa?" Kai said pouting at my giggle. I pouted back and he hmpffd kissing my neck once and pulling away.

"She is waiting for me in the hall. The rest of the pack is downstairs waiting to meet her." He gestured towards me. Kai pulled me out the door. There I seen Alyssa, Kriztians mate. I learned that Kriztian was the beta of the pack. She was nice and like Kai said we hit it off well. I walked down stair to be met with well over 200 pairs of eyes.

"My pack, here is your luna, Faith." Kai's voice boomed in authority. Kill me now...