That color though...

Jamesy: *goes out of her room* *says to herself* Where's Autumn?? *walks around the mansion looking for Autumn* *bumps into Victor* Hey Vic have you seen Autumn?

Victor: *turns to Jamesy* Oh she went somewhere with boyfriend

Jamesy: *sighs* What time she'll be back?

Victor: I don't know, maybe around 2 o clock I guess...

Jamesy: Okay if you see her around tell her that I need to talk to her for a sec

Victor: Okay *leaves*

Jamesy: *sees Victor wearing a green T-shirt and shorts* *in her mind* Why is he wearing so much green? *goes back inside*

At the dining room

Jamesy: *sits on the chair* *place napkin on her lap* Manang, what's our food?

Maid: Vegetable Salad *serves the food to Jamesy*

Jamesy: *looks at it* *in her mind* It's mostly green.. Wut... *eats it*

After a while

Jamesy: *stays at her room* *reading Wattpad* *boredom strikes her* *switches phone off* Damn, how long is Autumn

Makoto: *goes inside Jamesy's room* Hey Jamesy

Jamesy: *looks at Makoto* Hey Mako-chan- *sees him wearing a green shirt* Why are you wearing green?

Makoto: Um I just felt like it

Jamesy: *looks at her phone* *sees her phone wallpaper green* (◎_◎;) I DON'T WANT MORE GREEN! *runs out of the room*

Makoto: (´・_・') .... What the heck?

Jamesy: *running around the mansion* *bumps into Hiccup*

Hiccup: Jamesy, what's wrong?

Jamesy: *looks at Hiccup*

Hiccup: *wearing his green tunic*

Jamesy: *eyes widen* WHY?!?!?!?!?! *runs away*

Hiccup: ...... What's wrong with her?

Jamesy: *runs outside* *bumps into Darren* *sees his face* *in her mind* Autumn is here then Hey Darren where's Autumn- *sees him wearing a green shirt*

Darren: Oh she's in the gazebo just chilling

Jamesy: *eyes widen* WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!?! *runs to the gazebo*

Darren: ...... What just happen?

Jamesy: *runs to the gazebo* *sees Autumn's back faced* *smiles* Finally! Autumn!!

Autumn: *turns to Jamesy* Hey Jamesy

Jamesy: *sees her wearing a green dress* YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?! *screams* *faints*

Autumn: (C_C)?! What the heck...