Chapter 3

A/N

I haven't seen this is any other story, so if you see (H/S) it means hair style. So like curly, straight or wavy or what not. Okay back to the story. 

Btw, if you remember me telling you not to look up what schon means, well this is the part wher you learn what it means. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

~~Time skip~~

I sighed as I felt the warm water rushing over my body. This was one of my only times I could actually be alone. The showers. The mercenaries had a rule where when I take a shower, nobody is allowed near the showers. Plus, I get to pick when I take a shower. I normally choose to go first because if I do it later the water is normally cold by then. As I washed my body, I remembered one incident though. Scout didn't know I was in the showers. Luckily, I was behind the curtains so he didn't see anything. I had screamed at him to get out, and I swear I have never seen him run so fast before in his life. All the mercenaries, especially Spy and Medic, 'dealt' with the problem.

Unfortunately for me, because all the others are idiots and think that because I'm a girl I'm better at them with this, I have to do the laundry. Seriously, we have a washer and dryer. All you do is separate the lights and darks and throw them in the washer then put the soap in. It's not hard! As I cleaned myself, a knock at the door interrupted my thoughts.

"I'm in here!"I shouted. Somebody opened the door anyway. I stopped moving, and just stood still.

"Um, fraulein?"It was Medic.

"Yes?"I asked.

"Vould you like for me to take your clozes? I vill vash zhem for you."Except for Medic. I taught him how to do it, so he helps me out with it. How kind of him.

"Yes please. They're on the table. Did you bring me spare clothes?"I asked.

"Ja. I'll put zhem on zhe table."

"Thank you."

"You're velcome."I heard rustling. I continued to wash myself. Wait a minute... That means Medic was digging around in my drawers to get my clothes.

"Medic?"

"Ja?"

"Were you digging around in my drawers?"I asked.

"V-vhat?"

"I said were you digging around in my drawers...? You know, to get my clothes?"Medic didn't answer.

"Medic."I said accusingly.

"Ja?"He answered nervously.

"Answer the question."

"...Ja...." I shook my head with a sigh.

"Don't go through my clothes Medic. Its private stuff."

"Sorry fraulein."

"It's alright. Just... don't do it again?"

"Alright."I heard Medic leave the shower room. I sighed as I turned off the water. I just love that man...

Medic's P.O.V:

~~Time skip back to when (Y/N) first showed up~~

"So who ya think's the new mercenary, partner?"Engie asked me. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess ve'll find out."I answered.

"I think it will be another baby man." Heavy said, pointing at Scout.