Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I woke up with a pounding headache. Ah! Where the hell am I? I squinted from a bright light that hung above me. I was sitting on a chair. I tried to move my legs and arms. I struggled. Shit! I felt the rope rubbing against my skin, and it hurt. I'm tied up. I looked around the room. It was mainly empty. Something seemed, off though. I squinted at some boxes. I saw a light blue light there. What...? A BLU spy materialized on top of the boxes, sitting with his legs crossed. He had a cigarette in his mouth. I glared at him.

"Bonjour, manquer."I sat in silence, glaring daggers at him. He chuckled. "You seem a bit, pissed off."I continued to glare. He nodded. He stood up and walked over to me. He bent over, and inspected me, looking me up and down. "You are quite an alluring woman." I just scowled. "What is your name, manquer?" I didn't answer. He sighed and knelt down. He placed his hands on my legs, and ran them down. "Look, manquer, I'm going to need you to cooperate, to keep you from getting hurt. I don't want zhem hurting such a ravishing dame." He then reached up and cupped my cheek in his hands. He held my face tenderly, surprisingly. I didn't care though. I hated him. I want to bit this son of a bitch so bad, but I can't... "Yes... such a ravishing woman indeed." He whispered. "Tell me your name." Little did he know, the whole time I was conjuring up spit in my mouth. I spat on his face. "UGH!"

He jumped up and furiously wiped the spit from his face. I continued to glare. He looked angry, but he took a deep breath. He mumbled some things to himself. He took another deep breath, and smiled again. He chuckled and nodded.

"That was very daring of you manquer. Very daring sing to do to your captor. If I were you, I would stop before sings get much, much worse. You should cooperate now, before sings start to get nasty."

"You should stop now, and let me go. The longer you hold me here, the nastier I'll be when I'm free."He chuckled.

"You're threatening me now?"He chuckled again. "Threatening me when you're zhe one tied up. Very funny."I glared at him. "Mind at least telling me your name, manquer?"

"...(Y/N)."

"(Y/N), such a beautiful name."

"Thanks."I said flatly.

"Now, (Y/N), we are simply going to use you as bait."

"You assholes broke the peace treaty for when we are at our bases."

"First of all, we made that peace treaty a little bit before you even joined. We are allowed to break into each other's bases at night, but we made an agreement. The only place we can't actually attack is your main base. Anyways, we have been losing to you REDs for too long. We are desperate. So, we are going to beat you stupid REDs."I rolled my eyes, and continued to glare. He walked away, and leaned against a bunch of boxes, lighting another cigarette.

I have to figure a way out of here... There was a silence that settled in the room. I finally relaxed my glare, and went back to my normal face. I looked around the room, looking for an exit. I saw the door at the far side of the room, by the right corner. That'll be my way out... We sat in silence for a few minutes. I noticed the spy was staring at me. He looked me up and down. He inspected my bosom, my legs, my face, taking it all in and committing my features to memory I assume. Or just checking me out. I wriggled my feet. I noticed they had tied the rope around my boots, not my legs. They did so around the ankle parts, and did a poor job as well.

Hm... If I can manage to hold my boot down with my other foot, then I can slip my foot out of my boot, and that leg will be free. But what will I do about that spy? I stared right back at the spy with a blank expression. Hm... I'll figure that out soon. I tested my hands. They tied my wrists together behind the back of the chair, over the arm rests. I bent forward a little and lifted my arms up behind me. I scooted back in the chair to act like I was adjusting myself. I sat up straight.

Idiots. I can lean forward and try to lift my arms up as high as I can to get my arms out from behind the chair. Then, when my feet are free, I can stand up and try to jump as high as I can and swing my arms out under me like a jump rope. That way my hands will be in front of me. Then what? How will I untie my hands? As the spy stared at me, he took out his butterfly knife, and started playing with it. Hm... If I can figure out a way to kill the spy, I can use his knife to cut the rope on my wrists.

How can I kill him though? Maybe if I'm quick enough to get off this chair and stuff, I can try to fight him. No. It would be too risky to try and fight him like that. I need to make sure I do it quickly and quietly so he can't get the attention of the others on his team. What can I do? I noticed he was staring at my bosom again. I tested my knees a little. Hm... I think I got it. I smiled seductively at the spy. He raised an eyebrow at my sudden change of mood. I sat up straighter, and then spread my knees. He seemed to notice this, and stopped playing with his knife.

I looked down at his crotch area. My seductive smile became a little wider. I opened my mouth a little and licked my lips. The spy smiled. He picked up on the 'invitation'. He put his knife away, tossed his cigarette on the ground and stopped on it, and started walking towards me. I continued to smile as he walked over to me. He put his hands on both sides of the chair. He then leaned in, and kissed my neck. I pretended to moan lightly. Even though it did feel good, I had work to do. This bitch gotta die. I began moving my feet. I turned my left foot, and pressed down on the back of my right boot. I very slowly, lifted my leg and pulled my foot free from my boot and the rope.

Yes! The spy switched sides on my neck, and started kissing me there. I used my right foot to pin my left boot while I slowly slipped that foot free. The spy pulled back and smiled at me. His hand reached down towards my crotch. Now! I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist. His eyes widened. I pulled him toward me. His neck was coming towards my face. I leaned forward, opened my mouth, and as soon as I felt contact, I clamped my mouth down.

My teeth sunk into his throat. He started making choking sounds. The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth. He tried to fight me, but I bit harder with all the muscles in my jaw straining. I violently whipped my head back. With that, I had a chunk of his flesh in my mouth. OH GOD! I wanted to puke. I have human flesh in my fucking mouth! I gagged. I spit it out before I could throw up as he collapsed on top of me. His heavy, lifeless body got blood on my coat. I tried to kick him off as blood poured from his neck, onto me. Suddenly, I heard a loud noise behind me, like a spy uncloaking. Oh god... he had a dead ringer... I heard a click, then a chuckle behind me.

"Very smart."

I grunted with effort as I struggled to kick his body off me. It flopped onto the ground. I leaned forward and lifted my arms. I hurried to my feet and jumped up, swinging my arms under me so they were in front of me. I spun around so I could see the spy while I crouched down to his body. The spy simply watched with a smile. It angered me. I took the butterfly knife and used it to cut the rope around my wrists. I then got ready with the knife to fight the spy. He chuckled, and then nodded his head. I glared at him.

"I'm very, very impressed." I began to feel a bit afraid. He's not scared... He's not fighting me. I fear we're not alone... "You're smarter zhan I sought. Much, much smarter."

"I'm smarter than all of you, that's for damn sure." He chuckled. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at my head. Shit.

"Sit down, and drop zhe knife." I glared, but obeyed him. I dropped the knife first, and then I turned around and sat down in the chair. "I warned you, manquer. I told you to cooperate or sings are going to get nasty. Well, I for one do not like hitting women, especially one as lovely as you. I don't want to be the one to hurt you." He whistled. A BLU Scout came in. I glared at him.

"Yo."

"Scout, please, teach her a lesson."Scout smirked darkly at me.

"Alright. You ready to get beat chuckle nuts?" I spat at him. "Ugh!" He wiped off the spit and scowled at me. Oh god... What's he going to do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Was that bad ass or what? Tell me what you thought in the comments! Reader, you are such a bad ass! You go reader! Whoo! Lol. I hope you enjoyed this. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!