Chapter 1

*Asia POV *
I'm Asia Monet Ray and I love to dance . I am 8 years old turning 9 tomorrow and my favorite color is pink and I love sparks. I'm so happy about tomorrow because it's my birthday but we don't do anything to celebrate, the only thing I get on my birthday is "happy birthday " by everyone. Tomorrow is a big day because when you turn 9 your foster parents have to tell you your parents name and why they left. I can't wait to find out my parents name.Ashley found out her parents along time ago but they didn't leave her they are died. She didn't tell me for a long time but she told me when I was about 6. I have some friends in my foster family but some of them hate me because they think I'm fake , not in the friendship fake like in fake ! Plastic! Ashley is 17 and she's like a big sister to me , she's said they are just jealous so I'll just let that be. I'm really sassy !! I don't care what people think about me. I learn mostly everything from Ashley. In my foster family you get a phone when your 16 so Ashley got one a year ago. She doesn't like her phone because it's one of those old phones. When your 14 you get a iPod but when your younger than that you have nothing . Not even tv! The rule here is you have to be 15 and older to watch tv ! So I'm not update with anything. Except why Ashley tells me. I only have 3 bestfriends and their names are Brooklyn and Avery and Bella. They are all 9 so I'm the youngest. We always have sleepovers, we sneak in to each other there rooms. Miss.hanagin our foster mom is really mean and strict, she's gets drunk and she's a alcoholic as the older girls call it. We can't leave our rooms after 9.
*************************************
* Asia POV *
I woke up to the sound of Miss.Hanagins horn at 5 o'clock in the morning. We wake up a 5 to clean the whole house and make breakfast for everyone. The younger kids get to sleep in. Me and Bella and Brooklyn and Avery and Ashley and Kenna and Reily and maddie and Hannah have to wake up and clean. Today my job is to do everyone's bed and the main bathroom with the bathtub. While I was cleaning Ashley bed I remembered it is my birthday. I was happy to find out who my parents are and why they left but at the same time not. when I finished my job I took a shower and put and my adoption day clothes because that's the prettiest outfit I have. I just start dancing around my room and doing some flips I learned from YouTube on Ashley's phone. When I was done with everything I went downstairs and everyone started singing happy birthday , I said thanks and sat down to eat my breakfast. Ashley secretly made me a small cake and of course me and Ashley and Bella and Brooklyn and Avery ate it in my room. Avery said " SOO told is the day you find out your parents are you excited " I said " yeah and at the same time not " Ashley said " don't worry I felt that same way! But you better tell me who your parents are and why they left you okay " I said " I said don't worry I will " we had a convo for an hour until Miss.Hanagin called everyone down to clean the mess. I didn't have to clean because it was my birthday if Miss.Hanagin found out about this she would kill everyone. When we were done all the 15 years and older if they wanted to watched tv and most of the 16 year olds were on their phones . Us " little kids " had to go play outside on the dirty field in the backyard. Miss.Hanagin called me in her office and I knew exactly why I'm in here. I sat down and looked at her while she was finding my files. When she found it and started reading it she was shocked and look disgusted. I was worried it was something bad. After about 5 minutes Miss.Hanagin finally spoke she said " okay Asia your " mommy's" name is beyonce and your "daddy" name is Justin timberlake." I said " okay did it say anything on why they left me " Miss.Hanagin said " Shut up child I'm getting there .!!! They left you because your mother got pregnant right when her career was starting and she didn't want anything distracting her and your father doesn't know about you " I said " Wow nice excuse " I rolled my eyes and walked out. I went outside and sat next to Brooklyn just wondering what I would be doing right now if they kept me. After about 5 minutes Brooklyn spoke " okay are you gonna tell me or should I just leave you thinking " I said " ugh that's the dumbest excuse I heard so far!! " Brookie said " i would've agreed with you but I have no idea what your takings about " Avery and Bella walked over and asked and I said " okay well my mom is name is beyonce and my dads name is Justin timberlake " Avery said " ummm okay and why did they leave you ? " I said " well my mother got pregnant right when her career was about to start and she didn't want to get distracted and the bad part is my father doesn't even know about me !! " Bella said " that's horrible " Avery said " ugh that name Beyoncé , I heard of it before " Brooklyn said " me too , I think I heard one of the older girls talk about her " I said " why would they talk about her ?" Brooklyn said "okay I dot know go tell Ashley remember she said you have to tell her right away!" I said " okay brb babes " I was blank the whole time trying to find Ashley she was in the tv room watching tv. I can't go in there so I asked Libby to go get her but obviously she had to make fun of me first, " your fake why would Ashley want you " Libby said " hahah your ugly , little girl found out who her parents were today " she said again. Hannah knew they were talking to me so she came and we walked upstairs . I'm already use to it so I don't care. We made it upstairs to my room I sat on my bed and was just thinking about who knows what. Ashley said " okay sooo..." I said "ummm" said said " okay so who are they " I said" well my mom is name is Beyoncè and my dad name is Justin timberlake " Ashley was just in shocked she didn't say anything. I said " Ashley you okay ?" Ashley said " OMG YOUR MOM IS BEYONCE , SHES SUPPER FAMOUS HERE PEOPLE CALL HER QUEEN BEE, THEIR WASA RUMOR THAT SHE WAS PREGNANT WHEN SHE WAS 19 AND THAT RUMOR IS TRUE OMG OMG OMG " I said " what the heck that's so weird so my mom is like famous here " Ashley said " yes and omg how did I not know you look just like her and a little bit of Justin timberlake" I said " so Justin is famous too " she said " yeah he is but not that much , that's werid so Justin had a thing with Beyoncé " I said " this is so confusing " Ashley said " ugh I have to tweet about this " Ashley grabbed her phone and started typing. I was just standing there. I asked Ashley to show me a picture of her and she's really pretty and Justin's okay. She's an AMAZING singer and so is Justin , I'm pretty sure I got my singing from them. Maybe my Dancing too. It was almost 9 o'clock and I had to help all the younger girls get ready for bed and stuff. I tucked them in and made sure all of them were sleeping by 8:30 so I have time to get ready . I said good night to Brookie and Bella and Avery. I took a shower but on my old dirty pjs and fell asleep.