Chapter 14

* Asia POV *
I woke up at 5:30 ! Took a shower did my hair out on clothes . I'm wearing shorts and a Nutella shirt and combat boots and my hair is curly with and clip. I like my outfit today! I ate food and went in the car and put on music cause i was bored! Me and my mom were jammin to music and I put it on my story on snaochat ! I made it to school and took a picture and said " hell" but only sent it to maddie and my friends because if I put it on my story they will know we're I go to school and people would be like she's little and cussing which isn't actual cussing. I met with Julie and Bella and Savannah at my locker and they said I look bomb! Of course I do! I was so happy for dance ! That's I turned in all my work early and did some of my homework already! While I was getting my backpack at the end of the day , I saw a group of guys come to me! This kid said " oh hot stuff what's up " I said " oh nothing much FUCKYBOY" all his friends were like " ooohhh" and the boy was like " oh cutie playing hard to get " after he said that Julie and Bella and Jamie and Hannah and Savannah came! I said " nope not really just don't interested in fags like you! " I walked away with all the girls and told them what happened and they turned around and gave them a death glare. When we made it outside we were waiting for my nanny to come. We were just talking about my dance and stuff ! I'm so happy. I said bye to my friends and ran to my nanny. I told them to watch me on dance moms on Tuesday and they said we will! While we were going to dance I was jamming to trap queen by fetty wap with my nanny ! When we made it to dance I went straight to the dancing den and jumped on all the girls and they all gave me a hug for me to fall on the floor. The moms went up stairs until Abby comes in 60 minutes. I told them why I got grounded and stuff ! Jojo said " dang Beyoncè is sassy" I said " tell me about it " I told them what happened at school and they all started laughing and told me that I was " CRAZY " . We started talking about other stuff like sleepovers and stuff. We decided to have one today so I can tell my mom it's celebration of me joining the team. They told me about the pyramid and the drama and stuff , the cameras are gonna be in my face a lot. I told them that my nanny is going to be coming to my practices and my mom is gonna visit me during competition! I was still wearing my school clothes so I went in the bathroom and put on my dance outfit. When I was getting out of the bathroom Abby came in. I said " hey " to her and she hugged me and said hey back and she told me when she said we have a meet team member her name is Asia I walk in with my nanny. The were filming and it took forever . When she said Asia I walked in and my nanny went with the rest of the moms and all the girls hugged me. We were standing there for 2 hours with pyramid and then we went straight with dancing . I had a solo and so did Mackenzie . While I was doing my solo I heard the moms yelling and stuff. Abby paused my music and went up to them. I was just watching ! I heard Abby said " give them respect , her first day here and you guys a being rude ! If that happens one more time today , your out with your daughters. " I knew it was Abby me and when Abby came back in I didn't say anything I just went back to dancing but I didn't try as hard knowing I might leave. When I was done I went to the dancers den. I told the girls what happen and they said " your not gonna leave , it's just one of those arguments they have  " I said " ugh " wiping my tear. They hugged me and the producers were filming everything! I ignored it and went to the bathroom with Mackenzie ! I called my mom and Abby said every time you call someone it has to be on speaker . I texted her before and told her and she said I'll try to watch me mouth. I called her and she knew I was crying and than she said " honey what's wrong " I said " so the parents were fighting about me and they were talking about me and I think I'm gonna get kicked out because of them" she said " what oh hell no " I said " mom cameras remember " she said " oh oops but I don't care , no one talks about my baby " Mackenzie " goals " mom said " who said that" I said " oh Mackenzie with me " she said " hi Mackenzie " Kenzie said " omg she said my name !!" I said " Mackenzie remember she's just your friends mom" Mackenzie Said " omg I'm your friend " I said " yes and maybe soon to be bestfriend " we hugged and my mom is just like aww. I said " mom quick question " she said " yes baby " I said " well me and the girls what to have a sleepover at our house today for a celebration of me joining the team?!?! " she said " YAAS MY DAUGHTER FIRST SLEEPOVER " I said " mom chill I had a lot of sleepovers but maybe not with you !" She said " I don't care . yes a million times yes! But you have to ask their parents and I have to talk to those parents !" I said " okay call you back " she said " okay bye chick"I said " bye fil-A" Mackenzie just started laughing. We ran to maddie and them and told them my mom said yes and that we have to ask your moms first ! We all ran upstairs to the moms and they said " yes girls " maddie said " umm can we sleepover at Asia house to celebrate he joining the team !" Melissa said " yes of course you can and Mackenzie too" I said " of course Mackenzie obviously she's bae" Jill said " yes you can go Kendall " holly said " Nia can go too" Kira said " sorry but kalahi can't because she has a lot of school work to catch up on and it's her fault she didn't do it earlier " kalahi said " ugh mom you always have to ruin everything "and ran downstairs. we were still starring at jojo mom to give us an answer and said " umm jojo you know your grounded right " jojo said " yes but pleeeaaassssseeee" she said " you father said no more please , I'm sorry but you can't hang out with friends until next week" jojo ran downstairs as we'll. We all ran downstairs to see the girls and they were both mad and said " don't talk to me " they were on their phones angry kalahi was just sad she had a sad face the whole time. Jojo was crying while using her phone . So we just tried comforting her but she kept moving away from us . Until we had to do our group dance .jojo went to the bathroom wiped her tears and put makeup on so it won't show she was crying On tv. When we walked in kalahi and jojo acted happy. All I was thinking was dayum they can hide their feelings ! When dance was over we tried talking to them again but jojo got her stuff and went in her car and kalahi just grabbed her stuff and waited by her car for her mom. When their mom come out they were laughing and happy but we begging Kira and jojos mom to let them but jojo is a big no because she's grounded . We asked Kira but she said "if she finishes her homework she could come but toe he than that sorry it's a no because she has a lot " we said okay but she's not gonna finish and than we went to my nanny car and drove home listening to music and taking snapchat videos !