Chapter 4

*Beyoncè POV*
I was hanging out with Selena Gomez at her house and my manger called me and said " beyonce we have news ! It's worldwide ! Did you look on Twitter anytime today" I said " no why" he said " well how come you didn't tell me you got pregnant and had a daughter " I said " ummmmmm" he said " beyonce talk " I said " well I was 19 years old , and her name is Asia " beyonce said " well she's 9 years old and she found out" bob said . I said " found out what?" Bob said " omg okay let me tell you the whole story " I said " okay start" he said " okay so When your in a foster home your foster parents tell you your parents and why they left you there ! Do you remember signing and answering those questions " I said " yeah a little keep going" they tell them when they are 9 and Asia turned 9 yesterday and she found out her parents were you and someone I don't know you tell me? Well her friend / foster sister tweeted about it and it's all over and their is a hashtag and it is #beyoncesercetdaughterhasbeenfound and they are gonna do on a live stream today ! Beyoncè she looks like you and I think this is your daughter !" I said " omg it can't be but I'll watch just in case . Make me a fake younow account now and sign me in and gonna watch it will Selena. " bob said " okay bye text you the details" I shocked and nervous because what are my fans gonna think ! What are they think right now. Selena said " what wrong Beyoncè your becoming red" I said " umm okay so I got pregnant when I was 19 and I put her in a foster care program " Selena said " Beyoncè why would you do that " I said " I was stupid and young and my career was starting " Selena said " okay with who tell me " I said " to be honest I don't even know I think I'm Justin" Selena said " Wtf you had sex with JUSTIN BEIBER!?" I said " no stupid Justin timberlake " she said " ohh good, so what are you gonna do?" I said " I don't know if it's her or not but they are going live on this app called younow and wee gonna watch them! " she said " what are you gonna do if it is her?" I said " I'm gonna take her back duhh!" She said " okay good I thought we were gonna do something stupid again.!" I said " haha no , but if I find her I'm gonna take her with me to my mom in Pittsburgh!( 😉 get excited)" she said " that's a good idea , does your mother even know about this " I said " ummmmmm" she said " Beyoncè, your gonna be in big trouble " I said " but my grandma knows and she gonna be so happy !" She said " you told your grandma and not your mother " I said " well me and my mom weren't on good terms that point of time " she said " okay whatever let get started on watching her younow " Bob texted me and made me a younow and I logged in and waited until she went live. She tweeted she's gonna go live in 5 minutes. Selena runs and gets popcorn and blankets! They started and they all said their names . Ashely Asia Avery Brooklyn Bella and Libby. Asia has really cute friends. They were talking answering question ! She's sassy like me. When someone swore at them and she answered their question I was about to kill someone no one yells at my daughter. Me and Selena were entertained by them. But what got my attention is when this little girl came in and sat on Asia lap. Asia has a funny and fun and caring personality! When someone said do you know who your father is and she said " yes I know who it is , I don't know him but I know his name!" A lot of people were asking what's his name and stuff and she said " yes I know his name but I'm pretty sure my "mother" would want me to say it , she might want to keep it personal" that's sweet and happy she said that.! When it was getting to the end ! Her friend Bella said " someone said if Beyoncè was watching this right now what would you say to her" Asia said " ummm what would've of happen if you never put me in this and I was still with you! Would I be loved and cared for or would I be ignored and treated like trash" she started crying and hugged her friends, I was sad and started crying and hugged Selena . Asia said "you cared that your career was starting and you didnt want distraction , or is it because you don't want people to treat you differently ? I'm still confused on why you didn't tell my father! He doesn't even know Im his!" Right after that I just started balling. Selena was shocked I didn't tell her I didn't tell him. the last thing my daughter said was " turn it off she came" I wonder what foster care she's in ! Right after that a lot of people started dming me and commenting on my posted and stuff. Selena tweeted " that's was heart touching @ Beyoncè " i tweeted " I regret everything now !😰" everyone commented saying OMG she watch the younow! Answer your daughters question and stuff. After about 1 hour abc news catches everything on the younow and posted stuff and Ellen wants to have a interview with me and all these other people ! I can't right now . I'm gonna try to fight to get her back. Some people tweeted " ohh yes my change to adopted Beyoncè daughter before she does and everything" I tweeted " I'm gonna make this right ! I'm coming for you 😩😱👌🏿" after that bob called me and asked if he wants to find the foster care and stuff ! He said " I search online and how to get your child back and they said you have to go to court and it's gonna take 1 week if it's serious. " I said " deal I'm gonna do it " I left Selena house and a lot of people were asking a lot of questions ! I just ignored them and moved on.! I went home took a shower and just fell asleep thinking of what I'm gonna do.