Chapter 7

* Asia POV *
I woke up by Beyoncè talking on the phone. I yawned and looked at the time 6 am . She said " baby why are you awake " I said " I usually wake up at 5 to clean and then school , I'm use to it" she said " ohh you want to go to school?" I said " really I can" she said " yeah if you want your last day to be today" I said " yeah please ! But I don't have clothes remember " she said " umm lets go shopping right now for a pair of clothes okay" I said " okay let's get going . And who are you talking to " she said " Selena Gomez " I said " WHAT I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ THATS LIKE THE ONLY PERSON I STOCK NO OFFENSE " she said " ohh well were bestfriends " I said " OMG IM GONNA CRY , THIS IS A DREAM ! YOUR LYING !! IM DREAMING " she says " you want to talk to her because it's real life boo" I said " ummm talk to my idol ummm ummmm YESSSHHH" she said " okay Dayum girl don't eat me " she handed me the phone and I said " hi" she said " aww Hey Asia " I said " AHHH OMG SHE KNOWS MY NAME " she said " wow you almost broke my ear drum " I said " oh sorry I'm just a little excited " she said " so you can get way more excited than this " I said " yeah if I go to dance class I'll get even more crazy trust me " we talk for a little and she's coming shopping with us! We picked her up and I forgot I'm wear my pjs but I don't care. I said hey Selena and touched her and I said "okay she's not fake .!" They both just started laughing . I said " I'm just making sure because mom your the type to lie about this and give me a fake Selena Gomez " Selena said " omg Beyoncè she's so much like you " she said " I told you , I wasn't lying ! It's so weird having someone else like me " I said " wait mom does she know who dad is " she said " yes honey she's the only one " I said " okay so Selena is my dad cute ??" Selena said " um no , I have a boyfriend !" I said " well obviously he has to be cute , hello look at me ! I can't get my cuteness from her" Selena started laughing Beyoncè  said " hey that's not nice " and started laughing ! When we made it to the mall , I got a pink shirt with stuff on it and black leggings and pink earrings and a necklace. I took my back pack with me just in case. Me Selena and Beyoncè walked in to the office it was passing time so everyone was in the hallways shocked . My friends all ran to me and I just hugged than for a long time. Makayla said " Omg Asia I thought I was never going to see you again" I said " I'm here for today but leaving after school to Pittsburgh " she said " omg noooooo" she cried but i hugged her so did Sophia. Beyoncè and Selena we just standing there . Sabrina and Sean and Jake and Hannah and lily and Avery and Brooklyn and Bella and mike and Jacob all came and Beyoncè was like " Dayum girl are these all your friends " I said " I have more but obviously I can't see them their in class , it's lunch break for these people " she was shocked ! Beyoncè took a picture of all of us . We went to the office and said we will be here until the end of recess and Beyoncè has to stay with me and Selena . I went to recess and we're playing with my friends in the grass. Sabrina said please do some tricks before you leave us forever. I said sure but Beyoncè is overprotective and said their is no May on the grass. Lily said its okay she's a pro at tricks in my opinion. I did a double layout and a jump in spilt and a flick the foot move in the air. ( made up all these to LOOL) Beyoncè was just shocked and so was Selena . I just laugh at their faces . It was second hour lunch and all my besties left but I have some friends in here. I waiting for Ashely she has third. I ran to Zachary and jumped on his back we hugged for about 2 second and let go, we talked and he said if I were coming back to school and I forgot I didn't tell him. I said " I'm going to Pittsburgh with my real mother Beyoncè she's over there with her friend Selena " he laughed and said "Beyoncè and Selena clever way to make it up. "I said " you butt don't believe me come on" I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me and I said "mom meet Zachary "and she said " hey Zachary " he was just staring at her and said " omg this is beyonce and Selena " I said " told you jerk " Beyoncè said " hey be nice " I said " he knows I'm just kidding were friends mom" Zachary said " yeah , the bell rang got to go butt head " we hugged for about 2 minutes and he ran because that's the last time I'm gonna see my guy bestfriend. Beyoncè and Selena were just starring at me I said " what " Beyoncè said " someone is in love " Selena said " SOMEONE HAS A BOYFRIEND " I said "he isn't my boyfriend , he's just a friends ! I'll show you my boyfriend " Beyoncè said " wait no you have a boyfriend" I said " yeah who doesn't  !! JUST KIDDING EWW" they said " yeah okay I don't believe you" I said " later loser I'm gonna go find Ashley " I ran to Ashley's friend and asked if they know where Ashley is and they said she's over there with a boy " I ran to her and I said "hey Ashley " Ashley said " omg you came when are you leaving " i said " I'm leavin after this , let's not talk about me let's talk about , who's this ?" The boy just started laughing . Ashley said " he is just a friend Asia chill " I said " girl I'm chill , what's his name ?" He said " I'm Blake " I said " ohh Blake  , hot name right Ashley ! " I winked at her and just started laughing. I said " well I hope you guys get married bye" Ashley said " your so embarrassing byeee" I said " your not gonna give me A hug this is my last time seeing you" we hugged for about 3 minutes as I ran back to Beyoncè which were a lot of people by them. I went in the middle and she said " where Ashley " I said " she's with a boy over there " Beyoncè said " oh la la la " I said " lol his name is Blake !" Beyoncè said I have to go to the fans! Me and Selena and mom ran to Ashley ! Ashley got even more embarrassed ! Ashley said " what do you guys want now " Beyoncè said " not you ! So Blake how old are you " he said " I'm 17 " Beyoncè said " oh hot age right Ashley " Ashley just laughed and told us to stop ! He was shocked because Beyoncè and Selena Gomez are right in front of him. When we walked away he was like " you know them " she said " yeah that's Asia mom and her moms friend" he said " Dayum okay " we went back in the school and Beyoncè talked to the principal about my grades and what activities have I been in and I been in 7 . Mostly plays and dancing stuff like talent shows. She was proud of me because I'm a straight A student ! Before we left I ran to Avery class and gave her a hug and I ran to Brooklyn and Bella class as well. I got chips and soda from the machine and ate while leaving. Selena took us to the airport.