Chapter 5

* Asia POV *
I woke up by Miss.Hanagin yelling at me and Ashley because of the younow and she put us in " time out" for the day , no food or water in a black room. Atleast we have each other!  Ashley smart she brought her phone and lie to Miss.Hanagin and said she lost in yesterday night. When we were down there I was dancing and we were laughing and than my favorite 4 year old Sophia brought us all food and like 2 small bottle of water each. While we were down there we were just talking and hanging out. Ashley gets a dm from Beyoncè and she started screaming quite for only us to hear her. She screenshot it so she can remember it like she's something special . She said " hey Ashley this is beyonce and I was wondering if you can give my manger a call " and she gave her , her manger number! We called the manger and he answered he said " hello this is bob how may I help you " Ashley said " hi this is Ashley and Beyoncè dm saying to call you " Bob said " oh I'm so happy to talk to you , just to make sure it's Asia and Ashley can you please FaceTime us.!" Ashley said " sure " I said " Ashely it's dark In here and she's gonna get mad , like she did today and she's gonna lock us in here for another night " Ashley said " umm can we do it another time please " Bob said " wait she locked you in a dark room ! Who's with you guys " I said " all of us from the younow , she got mad at us because we didn't tell her about it and that she told us not to go online while she's gone" beyonce said " no Bob give it to me , that not right to do to children " Ashley said " OMG is that Beyoncè " beyonce said " yes it me can we please FaceTime just to make sure you guys are alright " I said whispering but kind of loud for her to hear me" not Ashley she wants to make sure I'm alright now but not for 9 years im good , I'll be over there " Bob said " please can we just FaceTime!" Ashley said " umm.. Okay ... I guess " they facetimed and Beyoncè was sad but that's what she gets! Ashley kept screenshotting things like crazy ! Beyoncè said " can you please show me Asia to make sure she's alright " I said " no don't show me !" Ashley said " come on Asia , she's your mother for God sake" I said " if she was my mother she will never leave me " Ashley said " OMG Asia , we are all in here the same way you are here and we love our parents , your lucky your parents are even alive ! " I was just shocked and didn't say anything. They talked to Beyoncè for like an hour and than I fell asleep.

I woke up by Miss.hanagin opening the door , Ashley hid the food as fast as she can. When we walked out , I ran and took a shower and put on my school outfit. I ate breakfast and we all walked to school , I didn't say 1 word the whole time. When I made it to school I ran to my school friends , makayla and Sophia ! We talk for a long time and they were shocked Beyoncè was my mother ! Isn't everyone. I went to all my classes before lunch . When I made it to lunch I ran to Sean and makayla and got my lunch. We talked for a long time and than went out for recess! We played and than my friend Sabrina , she wears this thing to cover here hair with because of her culture. She came to me and said my teacher Mrs.olson wants me , so makayla and Sophia come with me. Mrs.Olson said I have to go to the principal office. I don't know what I did wrong ! Makayla and Sophia had to stay because I only have to go. The principal said Miss.hanagin called and said I have to go back to the foster home because your mom wants to speak with you. Miss. Hanagin said take everything out of your locker . Go to all your teachers and get your grade sheets" I said " okay thanks " I was confused on why I have to take all my stuff. I ran back outside and told all my friends and Sophia said " obviously your real mom wants you back and your leaving for good" I said " nooo I gonna miss you guys to much" Sophia said " just in case it is that this is our last goodbyes " we all hugged for a long time until recess was over. They all gave me their house numbers so anytime I'm bored I can call them. I went to all my classes and one class Ashley was in because she has the same teacher for something different . She was confused on why I was here but I didn't answer her because I'm mad at her ! Her classmates were like omg Thats Beyoncè daughter and stuff. They took pictures of me while I was waiting for the teacher to give me a sheet. I posed for some of them because why not. Some of them laughed and said pose more but I only did a couple and stopped. Ashley was laughing but than when I looked at her she stopped. When my teacher gave me the sheet I ran to her and said " just in case this is our goodbyes " she said " what do you mean goodbye " I said " well I have to go back to the foster home and they principal told me to clean my locker and take everything and get all my final grades from all my teachers " she said " noo what the heck " she said " teacher I'm gonna come back okay " he said okay. We both walked out and she helped me clean my lockers and out everything in my backpack . I had to go to more of my teachers and Ashley had to finish her last class so she had to leave. When I finish getting everything the bell rang for the end of the day. I went to Ashely locker and she was talking to her friends but it was scary because their upper classmates. She grabbed her stuff and we walked home. Their was a limo outside and Ashley knew exactly what was gonna happen. We all walked inside and I saw people in the limo but I ignored it. I asked Miss.Hanagin what was happen and she said ................