9/11/2015

I'm not even going to bother apologizing for the appalling gap between my last posting.

I'm just going to continue as if there wasn't a three month difference between this and my last posting.

Happy? Great.

I have something I have to confess. 

I am an incredibly... odd individual. 

Now, I haven't just realized this, I have known it a very, VERY long time.

You know back in primary school that was that kid who actually preferred reading to talking to real people?

Guess who that was.

SHOUT OUT IF YOU CHOSE HARRY POTTER OVER 1D.

The weird thing about me is this: Whilst most people grow out of this phase I, however, am stuck in a state of perpetual anti social-ness and I'm beginning to lose hope.

A moment which highlighted this quite recently is when a girl from my drama class began to sing a song, looking back I think it was Justin Beiber so that might explain it, and nearly all of her friends and then half the class began to sing along and...

I was still trying to work out what it was they were actually singing.

Don't judge me okay, sing any F.O.B lyric at me and I will sing it right back at you, quote Death Note at me and I promise, I'll reply straight after I take a potato chip and eat it. (Well done if you get the reference BTW)

I'm just happy in my little bubble of anime, random music and YouTube.

Is that a bad thing?

Am I becoming a lifeless shell with nothing to live for because I don't try new things and experiment with new stuff?! What if I'm secretly a massive Directioner and I haven't realized because I've been conditioned by my music, reading and TV choices into believing that 1D are a basic, dull boy-band?! 

That is unlikely, but you see my problem?!

This isn't just a music problem either okay?

Because of my undeniably nerdy choices, such as anime and manga, I've started preferring anime guys to real men.

Just give you a moment to process that.

Yes, I will chose Natsu Dragneel over Alex Pettyfer, Yamato over Zayn and Kyoya over Chris Hemsworth.

It's not that I don't find non-animated people unattractive, I just have a very, very strange type.

I don't go for your typical good looking guy. My type tends to be rather... odd.

I don't mean I find strange Pete, the cat strangling, odour de piss, one eyed weirdo good looking.

I just tend to like people that no one else likes.

Seriously  though, my friends will show me a guy they find orgasmic and I'll just generally confused and wonder whether he bleached his hair or not and not how rock hard his abs are.

There are guys that I like, sure, they just don't tend to be at the top of 'Hot men 2015.'

Apart from Andy Biersack.

I defy anyone to not find Andy good looking.

Anyway, I should probably stop writing now, before I terrify all of you.

Bye guys.