Chapter two:School

My first day of school, yay. As I walked into the school, I noticed everyone was in little groups, like pods more like it. Kinda scary. All I see are girls and boys. While I was walking, I noticed people looking at me, and staring. I felt lke they were already judging me. Again. I went up to my new locker, did the com, and BAM!! I'm flat on my ass. "Sorry!!! Maybe you shouldn't stand right there, you might get killed." two stupid boys told me. So I got back up and got ready for my first hour, Algera. 

    The class was so boring!! Mr. Glassner, worst teacher in the world. Good thing, I got a seat in the back. Bad thing, I was seated right next to two chicks named Staci and Miranda, who seem like the bitchiest girls I have ever met. They WON'T stop talking!!!!! Gggrrrrr. After all my morning classes, lunch came. I sat alone at a table, watching everyone else mingle and hang out with their friends. Great, alone again. Maybe I should go back to imaginary friends. As I watched everyone, Staci and Miranda came walking to me. "Hey, it's the new fugly." Staci said my way. Then, my day jut got real fucking  shitty. "OOPS! I spilled my plate all over the fugly!!! BUt hey, at least she looks better now" Miranda said, smiling a nasty evil smile. Well hell, guess I found the two people I hate already. Huh, new record for hating someone. I went to the office to call my dad, 4 calls later and still no answer. So I went to the girls locker room and showered, went to the lost and found, and grabbed what I could. So I was wearing my flip-flops, an ugly shtriped sweater, and cacky shorts. Fan fucking-tastic. After school I was getting ready to walk home when, O.MY.GOD. The hottest guy I have ever seen. He has black hair, tanish skin, and totally has a body wearing a black shirt fitting his body, and blue ripped jeans. He was hanging out with a girl with bright purple hair, with a nose stud, wearing punk looking clothes, and another dude with bright blonde hair, wearing all black and seems to be listening to music. They seemed so comclusive. I couldn't stop staring at him, it seemed like I was their forever, when finally, he looks at me and smiles with a weird look. I felt my face getting warmer, I smiled back and walked away. Fuck, I embarrassed myself again. In front of the most gorgouse guy I have ever seen. Fuck.