Chapter Four: Him

It was ride of a lifetime!!! Feeling the wind wave my hair, the soft spray of the rain in my face. He was a great bike driver. I couldn't believe here I was, on a bike with a hot guy, Luke.

  "So how'd you like the ride?" He said with smirk.

"I loved it!! I've never been on a bike before, but that so fun!" I said with excitment.

"Haha, looks like kitty likes bikes."

I had such an adrenallin, I was so happy for the first time in LONG while. The rain felt so good on my skin, and he sure as hell looked good with his hair wet.

"You think we should get inside lil Kitty??"

"Yeah, class starts soon"

He walked me to my locker and morning class, as we were heading towards Algebra, there they are. Miranda and Staci. What are they goin to say?? Will they ignore me??? Hopefully.

"Hi Luke!"

Shit.

"Hi Staci"

"What are you doing walking with fugly food girl?? You could get sick!!" Mirand said with her sickening smile.

"Oh you looked in the mirror today? Great Miranda." 

Luke stood up for me?!?! I was so excited yet scared. Why did he do that?! Does he know who he's standing up for?! Shut up!!! I ask myself to many questions but no ansers. 

"Excuse me but we need to make it through now. So if you're done talkin like a dumb ass bitch, please move." Luke said to their dropped jaws. As we moved around them and into the class room I couldn't help myself, I ran up to him and hugged him as hard as I could.

"Thank you so much for doing that!"

He laughed, "Haha for what? Standing up for my friends? Anytime Lil Kitty."

During Algerbra, Staci and Miranada stared at me the whole time. Giving me some sort of death stare.  After class Staci came bolting my way, cuttin gme off from exiting theh class room. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing with Luke? He's mine. MINE. So keep your hands off and stay away from him!"

I just stood there. Not speaking, not even acting like I notticed she's talktin to me. So I went around her and walk out until..BAM! Next thing I know I'm onthe ground, with blood comming out of my nose.