Chapter Five: Bulling Again

As I tried to get up, Miranda kicked me in the stomache as hard as she could with those stupid heels.

"You stupid tramp! Learn what guys belongs to what girls!" Miranda screamed in my face. I wanted to punch her so bad but I knew I wouldn't. Staci kicked me again. Kept kicking me over and over again till blood splatted from my mouth. What felt likr hours of torture, a teacher fianlly came and broke every one up. "Stop it! Stop it this instant!" Yelled Mr. Hood the principle. I saw Luke sprinting in the hall when Mr. Hood, whe he got to me he was panting and looked worried. 

'"What the f...heck happened to you?!" He sensord himslef when he saw Mr. Hood. 

"She got a little rustled up with the other kids. She just needs to clean the blood from her nose and mouth and she'll be fine."

     I looked up at him. Fine?? I could barley stand without having something to lean on, I got blood all over the floor, plus my hands and clothes. 

"I'll take her to get cleaned up then, since a girl who can barley stand, cleaning up the blood on her face only will make her feel better like a super hero. Thanks for reashurring us both." Luke told the princeple sarcastically. Luke came towards me and put one of my arms around his shoulder and wrapped his around my waist to help balance me. He walked me to the girls bathroom and placed me on the counter by the sinks. He wetted down some paper towels and dapped at my face. I sucked in a breath realizing how painful it was. 

"Who did this?"  He asked so serios I kinda scared me. 

"Staci and Miranda." I said shakily. His body stiffened, and his eyes looked grey. Huh, never noticed that before. 

"Why" He replied more like a staement than a question. Still dabbing at my face, looking so cold and emotionless.

"They told me to stay away from you." I said, I put my head down ashamed, knowing that the two girls were right. I felt so stupid. Luke looked at me, his expression still fierce and scary. "Maybe I should listen to them. Might be the better option for both of us." He looked at me like I was crazy or just slapped him. 

"No. Don't listen to those cunts. They're jelouse cause of you. Just ignore them." As he said that he loosened up and looked more hurt by my words than anything. What's going on?? Does he care about me as a friend?? Wow. That's new.

He finished helping me clean up, we went to his locker and got an huge huddy, and a pair of sweat pants. We threw away my bloody clothes and looked in the mirror. I had a black eye, and bruises all over my body. Hhhuuuhhh.....