Chapter six: Worse

Luke drove me home on his bike after school. All day Staci and Miranda were giving me dirty looks watching with their beady eyes. Luke didn't leave me side for a second, right when the bell rung from my classes, Luke was right there outside the door waiting for me. As I startde to get off the bike, Luke grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Are you ok? Want me to stay for awhile?" He asked with his blueish grey eyes. God I love his eyes. 

"No, I'm fine. I don't want my dad to see you here." 

"Why? He doesn't like guys hanging around his little girl?" He replied with half grin.

"No. I don't want to explain it. See you tomorrow?" i asked hoping he's say yes.

"hhhuuuhh. Yeah see you tomorrow." He watched me walk to my house, I turned around when I got to my door and waved, he waved back and slowly started to drive away. When I walked into my house, The place was filthy again. This time, Dad's awake. I walked past the kitchen when I heard my Dad call my name. 

"Renea come back here and look at me."

So I did. Knowinf what would come next, I took a big breath and turned around to go face my Father.

"What the fuck happened to your face?"

"I got into a fight." I replied to him, looking down full of shame and and nervs. SMACK!  My I hit the wall after my dad hit me, I felt blood dripping down my face. 

"Now you look like a fucking freak! Why can't you be a good kid for once!? You're such a stupid mother fucking cunt."

    After about another hour of my dad hitting and yelling me, I went to my room to do homework. It's about 6:00 pm when I heard tapping at my window. I opened it and luke popped out scaring the crap out of me almost making me fall over.

"What are yu doing here!? If my dad finds out you're here he's going to kill both of us!"

"He's not going to find out if we're quite and you don't tell him. I need a place crash, I got kicked out of my house. Please Renea."

"FIne, but please be quite! You can leav in the morning cause my dad goes to the bar on weekends and usually doesn't come till around 6 or 7:00."

"Alright, thank you." He said then climbed through the window. This should be fun.