Chapter Three - Child of the Light.

I felt the rain gently speckle my tan skin. I drew my hoodie up over my wavy platinum hair, before stuffing my cold hands into their pockets.

"I'm not getting any younger waiting here, Raziel." said my brother stubbornly.
"You're immortal, you idiot." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Shut up! What I mean to say is I'm getting tired of waiting around. Let's go already!" he said impatiently.

"No! She's here, I can feel it." I whispered.
"Fine." he grunted, getting up off the bench. "But I'm not going to spend the next three years of my life waiting for some precious girl to magically appear. I'm out." and with that, he stalked off and disappeared.

Damnit Gabriel.
I let out a frustrated sigh, and slithered down the back of the seat.

That's when I saw her.

———————————

I felt my stomach drop as I discovered who was walking towards me. I recognised her right away, with her fake hair, fake tan and fake smile. Well, I doubt you could call it smiling. She had fear written all over her face, and was clearly making a feeble effort to keep it concealed.

"Listen here, uggo. I don't know what you are, or why you're here, but I will find out, and when I do, I will make sure that every living soul on this planet knows about it." she said, pointing her manicured index finger at me.

I heard a soft deep voice behind me.
"Get lost, Georgia."

I spun around, my eyes meeting a tall, slender boy. He had long, wavy, platinum hair that was swept over one of his glassy crystal blue eyes. His skin was tanned and flawless.

"Whatever, lover boy." Georgia huffed, rolling her eyes and sashaying off.

I stood there in astonishment. Nobody had ever stood up for me before, let alone a boy!

He just stood there, staring into my eyes.
"Are you Parisa?" he asked, studying me.
"Uh yeah." I said awkwardly.
He grinned, perfect white teeth nearly blinding me.
"Parisa, meaning fairy or Angel."
Yes, my name was quite deceiving.

——————————

This was her. My forever friend. Her pale skin contrasted perfectly with her soft brunette hair. Her eyes a deep shade of priceless gold. Though she was beautiful, there was something about her. Something off putting, and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"I have finally found you!" I exclaimed, hardly containing the grin that was spreading across my face.
"Excuse me?"
"You and I are forever friends. It means we were born to stick together. I've been searching my whole life for you."

————————————

Before I even knew what was happening, my 'forever friend' had reached in to hug me.

The second our bodies made contact, I was met with a blinding pain, and I screamed as he jumped away.
Oh yeah, probably should've warned him about the fact that I'm Hell's daughter.

Thanks SO MUCH for reading this chapter x
Please vote and leave feedback ✋🏼❤️

- immortal.children