Chapter Six - The Legacy of The Fallen

"It started way back when the battle between Good and Evil had began. The Heavenly war, if you must. I'm assuming you know the sides already. God and his Angel Warriors, Satan and his demons. But, do you recall the Legacy of the Fallen Angel? I take it that you don't, so let me explain.

Long ago there was an Angel Warrior called Hebrew. Hebrew meaning 'man of God' or 'warrior of God'.

Hebrew was a fierce warrior. He was praised and thought of himself very highly. He wanted to be the leader of the Angel Warriors. He had pleaded with God himself, but every answer was always no. God was the leader. He would always be the leader.

Hebrew secretly became jealous of God and His power. Over time, Hebrew had concocted a devious plan to overthrow God and take on the throne.

God was not to be taken for a fool. God was almighty and He would reign forever as the Mighty Ruler of Good. Eventually, God had heard of Hebrews plans, and he banished the jealous Angel from His Heavenly Kingdom.

Hebrew was thrown down to Earth that day. As he landed, he had tried to spread his powerful wings, tried to fly back, only to find that his Phoenix wings had shrivelled up, leaving behind devastating black feathers resembling that of a crow's slick wings.

He had realised in that moment that he had been cursed. Cursed with a demonic energy. Nothing could save him now..
He was an outcast.
He was a sinner.
He was one of the Fallen.

Over generations and generations, more Angels had fallen to Earth. They began to communicate with each other. They stuck together. They were what we now call the 'First Formation'.

And Hebrew had finally gotten what he had always wanted. He was a leader. A King.
A legend. He ruled over the Legacy of The Fallen.

Now, I bet you're wondering what any of that had to do with the Legacy? Well that was just a brief history lesson.

Basically, this is what the Legacy is.

The Legacy of The Fallen is a curse. It holds the same demon energy that had been hydrating Hebrew's veins up until his last breath. It has been passed down throughout our kind for generations. There are only two ways to catch the curse. If a Holy Being makes contact with a Fallen Angel, or, like me, be Fallen from birth. My mother and father left me when I was five. They left me alone to fend for myself. As I grew older I learnt to fear the humans. I learnt to fear anything of Holy being. Where did I live, you ask? I have no home.. I've had to move schools almost eight times over the past two years. Each school I've been to, I've messed up. I've revealed myself to the humans. Sometimes if I'm lucky I can afford cheap hotel rooms to stay in. No food though. We Fallen don't eat.

So yeah. Are you happy now?

My name is Parisa Nolen, and I am indeed a Fallen Angel."

A/N

I finally finished this!! It took so long ugh
I think I'm pretty proud of the end result though haha
If you have any suggestions on what could happen to any of the characters in this narrative, please do let me know and I'll see if I can fit it in.
Thanks for reading :)