Cooler Than Me

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hanji laughed as she ran down the halls at high speed. Pushing and shoving students out of the way, as she raced down the halls. She finally came to a halt in front of Music Room #3 and burst inside. There sitting on the teacher's desk with a guitar was Levi. He didn't seemed to notice her entry, considering she slammed open the door. He was playing a smooth rhythm and quietly singing it. Hanji immediately went to the floor, and slowly army crawled to the desk all the while giggling.

As she neared she started to recognize the song as Cooler Than Me. "Of course" She thought as she reached the foot of the desk. It was truly a miracle that Levi hadn't noticed her yet.

"I know you're there, Shitty Glasses. I'm not blind or deaf." He said out loud, not even sparing her a look. She quickly got up from the floor and dusted herself off, flashing him a cheeky grin. She hopped on the desk beside him as he set the instrument down, she frowned. "Keep playing!"

Levi rolled his eyes and picked the guitar back up again, he strummed a little tune for her and quickly put it back down again, a bit embarrassed. Hanji frowned even more, and instead started to singing the sing at the top of her lungs

"IF I COULD WRITE YOU A SONG TO MAKE YOU FAIL IN LOVE!~" She sang. "THEN I WOULD ALREADY HAVE YOU RIGHT UNDER MY ARM!"  She nudged Levi encouraging him to continue the rest of the lyrics. Levi turned away from her, crossing his arms being stubborn. She narrowed an eye at him, and kept singing.

"I USED UP ALL OF MY TRICKS! I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THIS!" She nudged him one more time. Levi sighed, giving in to her dumbness.

"But you probably won't, cause you think you're cooler than me~," He sang strumming to the lyrics. Hanji grinned widely at him, clapping.

"Bravo! Bravo! Encore! Encore!" She clapped. "Again!"

Levi sighed, and started singing again and playing. Hanji randomly jumped in at the parts she knew (so pretty much the chorus), and Levi smirked a bit at her when she messed up on the words. As he finished the song again, Hanji clapped again louder this time.

"Bravo! Encore!"

Short quick dribble I did. To make up for my overall shittyness.
-UNEDITED-

-Miss