Sabertooth Pride

I looked at myself in the mirror, looking at my spirit day out fit I was wearing a grey  school muscle shirt with my purple track jacket I wore them with  jean shorts and grey running sneakers.
I through my hair in high pontail did my spirit face and went down stairs.
“Good morning !”  I yelled grabbing my bagel.

“Morning, sweetie,” my mom smiled at me.

“Thanks for the bagel,” I hugged her.

“Your Welcome, Chase come on you are going to be late” she screamed at my little brother.

“I'm here Mom,” Chase said coming down the stairs. “Is there a game tonight?” he asked looking at my shirt.

“Yea there is but I have plans so I can't take you sorry kiddo,” I told taking a bite out my bagel.

“Uggg” he moaned.

“Come on Chase. Bye Jay” my mom said.
After they left Pipes called:
J:  “Hello”
P:  “Hey”
J:  “What's up?”
P:  “Nothin I am around the corner do you want to me pick you up.”
J: “Yea sure I will be ready in five”
P: “Ok see ya.”
J:“Byeee”

I finished my bagel and went upstairs to brush my teeth. I grabbed my bookbag when I heard a honk. I walked out my front door and walked up to her car.

“I like your Sabertooth pride,” she smiled as sat in the passenger seat.

“ Why thank you, ” I laughed.
We pulled out of the drive way and started going to school.

“So are you excited for your date tonight with Logan?” she looked over at me while raising her eyebrows.

“Oh my gosh yes but I am so nervous about it.” I was honest with her.

“Don't be after school we will come over to your house and will get you lookin hot, so Logan will like damn, and all the girls are wish they are you.” she said with sass.

I was dying of laughter “Thank you for that pep talk I needed it.”

“Anytime, by the way how did Nate react when you told him?” she asked.

“Actually he took it really well. Which kinda was surprising. ” I said as she parked her car. “Speaking of the goof himself ”

“Hello ladies” Nate greeted as we got out of the car.

“Hey Nate,” I said“Ready for tonight's game?”

“Hell yea, tonight is our first home game.” he said. “By the way you wanna hang out after the game? I need Brooke jealous.”

“Umm... I can't my first date with Logan is after the game” I mumbled out.
“What!” he yelled.

“Hey calm down, it just a date, not some crazy sex act.” Pipes told him.

“I obliviously walked in at the wrong time to hear crazy sex act come out of my girlfriend's mouth,” Dean chuckled out, as you may assume he is Piper's boyfriend. “Hey,” he said giving her a peck on the lips.  They are really cute together but sometimes its gross.
“Hi” she smiled back at him.

“So what's up with you guys? ” he asked us.
“My best friend has a date tonight with Logan Summers.” Pipes said holding out the s.

“Oh I didn't know Nate or Logan were like that. Congrats man.” Dean joked.
I was laughing when Nate spoke up.

“Hahaha, very funny but no. Jay over here is going on a date with Logan. Not me.” he said correcting Dean.

“Whatever you say Nate. So Jay, Logan Summers, huh?” Dean asked.

“Yea, Logan Summers. ” I replied.

“Did someone say my name?” I heard Logan say from behind me.

“Maybe” I said turning around.“Hey”

“Hey” he smiled. Then he gave me hug, but not one of those guy friend hugs at your waist, but a boyfriend by your hips hug. We walked to mine and Pipes'  locker. “So are you ready for our date tonight?”

“I don't know, are you ready to bring home another win?” I asked Logan.

“Yes I am but only if you tell me that you are going to be at the game cheering me on.” he smirked.

“I will be at the game tonight so yea.” I smiled at him. Then he smiled his wonderful smile back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was drag until lunch when we had our mini home game pep rally. I loved participating in them the marching band played, football players chanted, cheerleaders cheered, and the student body gets rallied up.
After that the last two periods went by pretty fast.
I was walking down the hall when I say Nate but then two people called me.“Hey Jay”
“Hey Nate,” I heard from behind me that when I turned around.
“Hi” I said to Logan then he grabbed my hand we walked down the hall like that to Nate.

“You ready to go to the locker room?” Logan asked Nate.
“ Yea let's go” Nate said.
With that Logan let go and gave me another hug, then the loser I call my best friend gave me big brother (more like bear) hug.
“Bye Jay” “See ya” they said turning around.
“Good luck tonight!” I screamed at them.
  I walked out  to the parking lot to see Pipes waiting for me with Dean... Well making out with Dean leaning on her car. See what I mean gross. She pulled back just in time to see me walking towards them.
“Hey ready to go?” she asked me.

“Yup” I replied.

“Okay let's go,” she said then turned around to give  Dean a quick kiss “Bye Babe”

“Bye” he smiled at her.

I got in the car and shut the door and then Pipes got in and started the car.  We left, leaving me to think of the night to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you like it please comment and vote!
You guys are the best.