26 -Sayonara.-

**Wendy will start calling Lucy as Lucy-nee. (Sister)

I want to make them sound closer :)
~~~
-Lucy's P.O.V-

     "Wendy, lets meet with Fairytail later. I think its time to settle everything." I spoke and Wendy looked at me seriously, "Fairytail.. Okay, i'll follow you later."

     I nodded and patted her head, "It'll be fine, i'm here to protect you." She smiled and nodded. "Lu! We're here for both of you too!" Minerva said. Then Sting smiled, "Me too!" Lector nodded, Rogue smiled and Frosch said, "Frosch thinks so too!"

     "Thank you." Me and Wendy smiled and i saw tears in Wendy's eyes. "What are you crying for?" I laughed and hugged her. "Lucy-nee, you're crying too." She laughed and i quickly wiped my tears away, "I'm not!"

     All of us laughed together and i thought, 'I'm really glad i've joined this guild. They arent as bad as rumors are. Those people don't know anything. This is what a family means.'

xxxxx Timeskip to the meet xxxxx

     "Wendy, lets go. Sting and others, i already said you guys don't need to follow! This is not a fight! If anything happens, i can beat them up!" I assured them again and again.

     "Lucy-nee is right! And im there too!" Wendy look determined and we walked out from the guild. Fairytail wanted to meet at their guild. So we went there.

     When we reached, i kicked the door open. Everyone was looking at us. I walked straight to Natsu, who was beside Makarov.

     "Luce, you're here!" Natsu smiled. I said coldly, "But im not going to return to Fairytail. Now what did you want to talk with us?"

     "//sigh// Okay, i just want to say im sorry. I did those things rashly because Lisanna came back and i was all over her. I thought she was dead and she came back. I was really happy that nothing else mattered. But after i did those to you and Wendy, i can't feel happy no matter how long i was with Lisanna. I'm really sorry." Natsu said and i sighed, "Those things can't be fixed with just a sorry."

     "Lucy, we know. So we are letting you go. We know you won't come back. And Wendy too. It seems like you've found a good place at Sabertooth. Stay happy." Makarov said and i teared. He was kind to me all along, like a father.

     "Lucy, i'm sorry too." Erza said. Then some others said sorry too, to me and Wendy. I nodded, "I'm not going to forgive you guys. I'm not going to come back. But now, my hatred has eased a little."

     "All of you were family. But we found a better place at another family. We will go to them, thank you for giving us memories. Those good ones of course." Wendy frowned and we walked to the door.

     "Wendy," She nodded. "1.. 2..!" I spoke softly and both of us raised our arm up and made the fairytail hand sign.

     Then people started sobbing and we walked out from the guild.
~~~