Why Not Me...

Forgot to tell you all this might have minor cursing...

Latch had arrived back home, but this time in his normal form. He was starting to like the white hair so he kept it like that. His eyes and skin however were normal. The whites of his eyes black with violet pupils, and his skin was white as snow. He thought he saw something out over the horizon, but decided just to go inside. As he walked in he was greeted by Jonas who had made ramen noodles for them. Over dinner they talked about Latch's meet with Evelyn.

Latch left the house to get some fresh air he stayed out for an hour. Then he heard a noise. He tried to open the door but it was locked from the inside. He called out to Jonas but their was no answer. He broke down the door only to see Jonas lying there, blood was covering him. A dagger jammed in his throat. Latch fell beside him. 

"Jonas!!!"he screamed.

"le, le-" he tried to speak but couldn't without choking on blood.

Within only a minute his eyes closed he was gone. For the next hour Latch grieved over Jonas's body.

"DAMN YOU!!!! COME BACK AND FINISH ME TOO YOU COWARD! DAMN YOU!!!" tears dripped on to Jonas's corpse.

Revealing the other slash marks on his chest just like the King. Glass was strewn over the floor. They had broke the window, Jonas tried to fight but got slashed in the chest. Then to finish him off they threw a knife to his throat.