Without Water

As Spartan slayer wandered the wilderness, he began to grow weary and like he could pass out at any moment. With the little strength he had, he thrust his hand upward and spoke the words ¨vitality vision.¨ and just like that a gem that was red, blue and green appeared in his hand.

He gently tapped it then it began to glow on the blue and green side, He was thirsty and starving. He knew what he had to do. He attempted to conjure ender wings to fly to castle Aincrad. The wings appeared but it was hard to get off the ground seeing how he could barely move. All that stamina he had was lost, he was jumped by some sherrans on his way to a stream. He had to move quickly or die thirsty. By the time he got to the castle the he had passed out. He awoke in a small cabin inside of Lonshire, but not in Aincrad. "Sir are you awake?" said an unfamiliar voice.

Spartan felt strangely light. Usually he was aching because of his heavy armor. He turned his head a little to the left and saw it. His big black armor, sitting against the wall next to an anvil and a fireplace. The man in front of him was tall and tan. He had a burn mark on his cheek. He was about ask who he was but he was thirsty, a lot. The man got a glass cup and filled it with well water. He moved it and accidentally spilled some on Spartans arm. He screamed in agony. The man not knowing what to think stood in shock. He then looked into Spartans purple eyes and realized. "Your a Sherren!" He grabbed a knife and jammed toward Spartans face, but he grabbed it right before it hit his eye.

"Wait you don't know what your doing!" he said struggling to keep the knife away from his face.

" I should of known! The pale skin, with violet streaks and the purple eyes!"

"Let me speak!" Spartan shouted.

"You don't deserve to speak demon! You will die!"

At that moment Spartans vitals rose and his reflexes kicked in. He grabbed the knife and flipped it, while pushing the man to the floor. Holding the knife against the mans throat, Spartan raised his voice once more "Let me speak!"

"Go ahead kill me, Like the rest of you demons!" he said stubbornly.

"I'm not like them! So shut up and listen, I'm going to let you go, then your going to listen to me. Or you won't be able to speak no more. Got it!"