Chapter 3

Getting to work this morning felt like an eternity. Due to my hormones, I was feeling a bit agitated. Even the cold shower didn't help. Thank God I was up before Azrael got up, so I was able to have some type of release. It's not like it fully satisfied the urge, but it took the edge off a bit. I could feel my core still vibrating. I just wanted to feel Liam inside me once again.

 Mr.Johnson was on the lose this morning yelling at everyone. I definitely didn't want to cross paths with him today. Must be my lucky day because as soon as that thought came to mind I had bumped into a hard sculpted chest. My gaze was met with a set of hazel eyes. At that moment everything froze. I even forgot about my agitation in the process.

" Well, how are you this morning Ms. Rodriguez? We're going to have stop meeting like this because I'm going to start thinking you're out to get me."

The way he stood there with a smug look on his face made want to almost smack the spit out his mouth. I just couldn't stop myself from eyeing this man. he looked so sexy in his suit. I couldn't even muster up a smile or words for that matter. Damn bastard damn near chuckled. I couldn't allow this man to find how much power he has over me. I quickly adjusted myself.

" Good morning Mr. Johnson. I'm sorry I was completely distracted."

 "You seemed to be very distracted lately. Is everything ok Ms. Rodriguez?" The way he asked with so much concern made me question it and was very much confused by it.

 "Yes sir I'm fine thanks for asking". I knew he was right. This shit with John was really getting to me. I will not allow this man to get to me. I refuse to! Now I have this gorgeous man looking at me. his stare was piercing through my soul. Why was this getting to me. I don't even know this man from a hole in the wall. Yet was having this deep effect on me. Maybe the fact that he reminded me of Liam. He has the same features even the way he carries himself seemed so familiar. But there was no way this was Liam. He disappeared a while ago. Last time I saw Liam was 7 months ago. Even though we sshared an intimate relationship we weren't together in that sense. remember this man didnnt love me. It cant be him. He never came off as a business man. I think part of me wishes it was him because even though he didn't love me I loved him with every part of me. I missed our long night, our laughs, our memories. Besides John, Liam has been the only other man to make me feel whole.

 "Ms. Rodriguez did you hear what I said?"

 "Huh?" Was all I could even muster. Especially because he had just pulled me from some real deep flashbacks. Damn Taina really girl that's the best ya got. was the first thing that ran through my mind. "Yes sir. I'm fine you just reminded me of someone." he looked amused.

 "oh really Ms. Rodriguez. And who may I ask I remind you of?"

 "Oh just someone I once knew." I couldn't help to notice a look of maybe hurt but shit the way I was feeling this morning I didn't even care. " Well Mr. Johnson what was it that you asked me?" I could feel the stares of everyone in the room. God knows I hate being the center of attention. Knowing that this man was already tripping I definitely didn't want to be at the center of his attention.

 " Well Ms. Rodriguez I was wondering if you could help with something."

 " Sure thing what is I could do for you Sir?"

 " From my understanding you work in our accounting department, so I need you to go over the files from last year numbers. So i'm pretty much going to need you to stay late tonight. Is that going to be a problem?" Fuck! I cant tell this man no. My job depends on this mans decision. I'm going to have to call my mother to watch the baby.

 "yes Mr. Johnson I can definitely do so."

 "Ok perfect meet me in my office once you have pulled all the information from last year, so we can go over it together."

I gave him a slight nod and turned on my heels. I couldn't walk away from him fast enough. I need to catch my breath and re-compose myself.

My day went by pretty quickly and Mr. Johnson didn't say much. Shit I didn't mind it one bit it actually helped. It gave me time to focus on my inner thoughts and just like that this fool had to interrupt AGAIN!

" Ms. Rodriguez you've seemed distracted lately. Are you sure that everything is ok/"

" Like I told you before Mr. Johnson I am fine. life is full of surprises and I  am just trying to sort and deal with mines." the way he looked at me with a smile on his lovely face just made me want to melt. He nodded in agreement.

 " Your absolutely right Ms. Rodriguez. I must say I agree, but if its something you have no control over then I think you shouldn't dwell on it too much. Your a beautiful woman. I know you'll figure it out."

I couldn't help but think that his last remark had a double meaning, but the moment wasn't the time to put too much thought into it. When I realized he was standing right in front of me. Lord why does he have this effect on me. Every time I come close to him I become a damn nervous wreck. He makes me feel like a damn child. I can barely speak not even to mention stare into his eyes. I have never felt like this. I know its not because he is my boss because authority figures never intimidated me. But he does. At time I catch myself wanting to touch him. Knowing that it would be inappropriate because I know y touch wouldn't be an innocent touch. I would first place my hands one his sculpted chest and slowly but surely they would slip down grazing his abs. Until finally coming to the beast that hidden yet still visible. I have had to shake this feeling multiple of times. Now its to the point that when he is around I have knots in my stomach. Making me burst out into a sweat and that just makes it so much more worse. Great why me damn it why me! Why!

 " Ms. Rodriguez do I make you nervous?"

 " N-n-no Sir." my voice came out shaky.

 " It sure seems like it. Don't be nervous I'm not going to hurt you."

 "Sir don't you think this is inappropriate?"

 " I'm the boss Ms. Rodriguez, and this I know wont leave this office. Correct?"

 "Yes, I mean no sir it wont" On my next breath he leaned in and kissed me...

     yes cliffhanger!!!!!!!! I felt it would be better to end that way. hope ya enjoyed it. remember please vote, comment, and share..oxoxo love ya!!