Chapter 5

I hope that my readers are enjoying this so far. I thank you guys for ya dedication to this book. That keeps me wanting to write so thank you. THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL MY READERS AND FANS I LOVE YA AND APPRECIATE YA TO THE FULLEST XOXOXO now on to the good stuff!!! (bare with me it took me forever to write this and im still not comfortable with it it may change but im will go with this one for now.....

Mr. Johnson's P.O.V

 Fuck! I know I just have fucked shit up. Why did I allow myself to lose control. Now I have her thinking all crazy types of shit. After biting my secretary's head off for interrupting after I told her not to I make my way to Taina's office. I don't acknowledge a soul. My focus is on getting to her to explain and finally getting this shit off my chest. I can't keep avoiding this. I know sooner or later she will put two and two together, and she will hate me so much more. I finally get to her office just to see that she has left, and she forgot everything behind. I know now that I have really fucked up. How could I be so careless to just kiss her like that out of the blue. I can tell she has been going through things. It's written all over her face. I try calling her a few times, but no damn luck. I just hope she is ok and that she made it home safe. I could never forgive myself if something happen to her.

 After sitting there for about a half hour, I get up and go back to my office. I don't even make it to my office before one of the office sluts stops me. I definitely don't have time for this shit. I immediately dismiss her and continue to my office. Once inside I call my secretary into my office.

" Yes Mr. Johnson."

" Maria I need you to get me Ms. Rodriguez home address and you are to speak of this to no one am I clear Maria?"

" Yes sir."

Not even ten minutes go by and Maria gives me Taina's home address. Perfect now I can be the man I am and lay all my cards on the table. I know this is the right thing to do. No more hiding or beating around the bush.

I leave the office and get to her house in record time. I turn off my car and look at the house. It's a beautiful three story house with a brick front. It has a nicely manicured lawn with flowers starting to bloom. And guess what happens. My damn insides feel like they are in knots. My palms become sweaty and I am nervous as shit. I don't do well with rejection but for her I am willing to go through it. Well I guess its now or never. Its all or nothing. I start walking up realizing that the house is compeletly dark. What if she is sleeping? No its still early fuck it I am already here, so there is no turning back. I knock on the door several times until I hear footsteps coming closer to the door. Here we go....

Taina's P.O.V

Mr. Johnson? What the hell is he doing here?

" Sorry Taina I know its late, and I know you're not expecting me. But you ran out my office and took off. I got really worried when you wouldn't answer your phone. Are you okay?"

" Wh-what are you doing here?" He had a pained look plastered on his face. As well as a look of concern. " It's late shouldn't you be home with your wife?"

" Well Taina 1. I don't have a wife and 2. I got worried. Finally you left everything at the office. I wanted to make sure you were ok."

Oh man this man is making me weak. The look on his face is making my heart skip beats and pain. ord you must have something against me to have me feeling this way for this man. " Well Mr. Johnson I am fine." I just didn't know how to react to th-the kiss. I don't know! This isn't right, Your my boss! I can lose my job if you want to be a dick. Oh lord! I am not calling you a dick. You see I cant even speak to you normally. I'm afraid that whatever I say your going to get offended by it. I don't do well with biting my tongue, and with you have to if I want to keep my job. For crying out loud your my fucking boss! Oh this is so wrong!" I just walk away leaving him at the door. I just cross my arms around my body shaking my head. I have a feeling of coldness n emptiness just lingering over me. I turn around and see that he has mad his way into my home.