Chapter 13

i may go back and change a few things. i have been reading it over and there are sections where i think to myself really. anyway i hope you enjoy this next chapter. God bless and enjoy.

Meeting Liam's eyes, I see the confusion. His eyebrows are crunched together and he looks like he is in deep thought. All I want to do is pass my fingers across his forehead and smooth out the wrinkles that formed.

Taking a deep breath, I prepare myself to tell this man that I love him. That I am ready to form a life by his side. To grow old with.

"Liam, I love you. I am thankful and appreciative that you gave me the space that I asked of you. I know I can be a stubborn woman and difficult at times. I have put much thought into us, and I am ready to be one with you. Liam I want be able to grow with you. To make mistakes and learn from them with you. I want to look into your beautiful blue eyes every morning when I wake up, and I want them to be the last I see before I go to sleep. You have shown me what a real man is. You not have only accepted me for me, but you also accepted my son. You love him as if he were your own. I want to give you all of me every single day of my life. I want to share my desires, fears, and fantasies with you without restraint. I have and will always love you."

By the time I am done, I have tears rolling down my face. I meant every word. I would die for this man.

Liam has tears in his eyes. He blinks a few times and a tear falls down his beautiful face. He quickly wipes it away and brings his hands to my face. He gently wraps his long strong fingers around my face, and pulls me to him kissing me passionately.

He puts all emotions into the kiss and its hard and needy. His hands release my face and come down to my neck. I can feel his finger tips caressing my skin. Igniting a fire everywhere he touches. I immediately respond by bringing my hands into his full soft hair. I tug and he releases a deep moan. Never once putting space between our lips.

After a few more seconds, we break apart for air. While I breath, his lips are kissing their way down my neck. His hands are now caressing and massaging my full breasts.

"Liam stop wait a second. We need to finish this. "

" T what do you think I was trying to do before you stopped me. Sweetheart I think you have my answer by the way I responded." He looks up to me and he has a cheeky grin. Letting me know that he is being honest but yet playful at the same time.

Looking back on my life I realize that this right here and now is where I was always meant to be. I am not perfect by a long shot but I love with everything I have. To find a man that loves just the same is a dream come true. I also know that this relationship won't be easy, but what is in life.

Liam is a fine piece of specimen so I know women will always be attracted to him. The beauty there is that with Liam I know he won't stray.

Liam picks my up, wrapping my long tanned, toned legs around his waist. I immediately wrap my fingers into his thick long blondish hair.

I'm so into the moment that I don't realize we are at the bed, until he gently lays me down on the soft mattress. Liam kissing down my neck all the while his hands slip under my tee shirt. He grips my waist and I let go of a deep moan. My hands are now roaming his wide strong shoulders, down his back. Enjoying the feel of his muscles rippling beneath my touch.

Liam pulls my shirt over my head, leaving my breast exposed for his pleasure. We lock eyes with one another. Never once having to express how we feel because in that moment we can both see our true feelings in each other's eyes.

My body is needy for Liam. I can't take this anymore. Seeing the perfect opportunity I tug on his shirt, letting him know he has way too much clothing on. He smiles at me and does as I request, exposing his beautiful eight pack. Liam had minor chest hair and that usually would throw me off but combined with that luscious eight pack who gives a shit. Tracing my fingers slowly down the contour of his body, I see his muscles react to my touch. Looking up, Liam has his eyes closed moaning from time to time, letting me know he enjoys my touch.

looking at our situation I see Liam still had his pants on, so taking matters into my own hands I start yo undo his belt. Liam's eyes spring open, clearly shocked at my advance. Now it's my turn to give a sexy smirk. All the while I continue to undo his pants. As I go to pull them down using my toes I hear a door open.

" Mommy what are those noise I keep hearing? Liam is that you?"

SHIT!

buahahahaha yes i'm evil but hey when you have kids things like this happen. lol anyway I do have a Twitter page now so if you wanna follow my craziness please do @IvyRivera595

anyway i know the updates are slow and my grammer is atrocious but idgaf lol i found an editor lol he is so going to kill me lol ohh and i have recently reached out to Greyston Holt from the ScyFi show Bitten to see if i can use his lovely self as Liam...mmmm yes fingers crossed

remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

OR

SHARE

MANY BLESSING TO ALL..TIL NEXT TIME