chapter three.

help me help me! chapter two is in front of chapter one, how do i change it instead of deleting one?

-
My whole life consisted of Zayn.

Ever since I discovered we went to the same school, he has been on my mind 24/7. 

I finally made direct eye contact with him and it felt great. But I'm too scared to even go up to him and ask him does he remember me. I know he probably doesn't but I hope he does. It's been about 2 weeks already since the first day of school.

I'm so pumped I even asked my mom, dad and sisters did they remember him.   I mean they had to recall something about me going outside practically everyday playing with kids from up the block before.

When I asked my mother she was like "The Hispanic one that's always was riding his bike?"

And I responded with "He's not Hispanic. I think he's from Pakistan."

I had my little algebra crew that was made up of Harry, Kayla and I. We all were starting to become really close. We hung out at the park one day along with Liam, Jade, Jesy and Dinah.

"He's so hot." I muttered under my breath as I watched Zayn throw something out in the garbage. As I kept swearing lowly he turned and quickly looked at me. Oh damn, did he hear me? He walked back to his table that was about ten feet away from us.

"Zayn.." Dinah spoke and I mentally slapped the shit out of her.

"Oh shit..he looked too." She smiled at me.

"Are you serious?" I started to grow annoyed.

"You should go up to him and say Brooklyn said hi." Liam told Dinah as she got up from her chair.

"I fucking swear.." I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down before I got up to slap one of these hoes.

She got up and walked past his table to throw her trash away.

"I dare you!" Jesy smirked encouraging her even more.

I freaking swear if she goes up to him.. Dinah was literally two seconds away from walking to his table until his girlfriend sat down next to him.

I've learned that Zayn's girlfriend's name was Ally. They were both juniors and about 16 or 17 years old.

"You're lucky Brook." Dinah softly wiped her fingers over my chin.

They don't know how much they annoyed me because of that. I don't play like that and I certainly don't like that.

Maybe Jade had noticed how uncomfortable I was and suggested to go outside. I grabbed my belongings and followed them. Maybe some fresh air would calm me down.

My heart dropped once I noticed Zayn outside on a bike. It's bringing back so many memories. Oh my.

Liam, Jesy, Jade and Dinah decided to sit on the bench that was the closest to the entrance.

Liam started to make a face and whispered to me telling me to turn around. I didn't have to even move to know who it is. Suddenly, my stomach dropped and I felt a presence move behind me.

"Do it.." Jade mouthed to me. My heart was pounding too hard for me to turn around and ask him a simple question.

I turned once he was close to the door and frowned. I could've just went up to him.

"Why didn't you do it?"

"Are you scared?"

"You had your chance so many times."