chapter nine.

this is so ugly i'm sorry
but Kidani attached! she's Zendaya!

-
I can't even explain it, I don't know how to. I honestly don't even know what just happened. Let me go back a couple minutes and process it.

Zayn fingered me. He put his fingers up me.... I never did anything like that before because no one has ever touched me like that. This is all too much to process. I had my first orgasm today...what the fuck?

I mentally noted every important detail that occurred in the bathroom for my memory.

My legs struggle to take me to health class because they're still a little wobbly. But fortunately I successfully made it to the class room.

"Hey." I don't even need to look towards the person who said that because I already could tell who it is. I get a greeting every time I walk into this class.

"Hey Harry." I sigh, grabbing the chair next to him and sitting down.

"No hug?" He pouted his lips and I smiled at the adorable sight. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms were on my waist. I felt warm and comfortable in Harry's embrace, he felt so soft and smelled good.

"You two never seem to stop." Mr. Young chuckled as he walked inside. I sprung around and confusingly looked at my teacher. Who was he talking about?

"I'm talking about you guys, Brooklyn and Harry. Are you guys dating?" Mr. Young smirked. What the fuck no.

"N-no! No, we don't." I immediately spat out while Harry slowly shook his head.

"You should then. You're always together." He winked at Harry and he flushed. There will never be a time where Harry won't be embarrassed.

-

"Anything happen today at lunch?" Kidani questioned, searching the channels on her remote.

"Yeah...he sort of fingered me?"

Seconds later, all I heard was the remote crashing on the wooden floor.

"He what?" She looked at me in shock.

"I'm not going to repeat myself Dani. You heard.."

"Honestly Brook, what is this boy doing to you? He gave you a hickey yesterday and now he fingered you? Damn girl. I would be saying goals and shit but no. You're not like this, why are you letting this happen?"

"What do you mean? You're overreacting, it's nothing."

"Overrating? Brooklyn, I am worried about your ass. Next thing you know you're gonna come tell me you lost your virginity in the freaking school bathroom!" She sighed.

"Ugh!" I groaned, falling back into her bed.

"Do you even like him? Do you like Zayn?"

"Yes I like him! I wouldn't be doing these things if I didn't."

"But...one, he has a girlfriend and you're aware of that. I'm guessing he doesn't care and just cheats on her. And you? You wouldn't like this if your boyfriend went behind your back to go finger a little freshie in the bathroom? Would you? No!"

I opened my mouth to speak but she interrupted me by continuing talking.

"I'm not finished. Okay, so like what if you're not the only girl he messes with other than his girlfriend? He's probably just using you and I'm trying to let you see this. Go out with Harry or something, he seems nice!"

Just as she finished speaking, I felt a vibration from my pocket indicating that I got a notification. I already knew who it was. She glared at me then sighed, watching me pull out my phone.

To my surprise, it was Harry talking in a group chat I was in on kik. Kayla, Harry and I made a chat for our little clique in algebra.

Harry😜: Hey squad

kaylaaaaaaaa: SUP curly

bro.oklyn💀: hey children.

Harry😜: Let's go to the park now I'm bored

"Wanna go to the park?" I asked Kidani.

"Why?" I showed her Harry's message and she smiled.

"You're going in the right path with this, let's go!"

bro.oklyn💀: yaaaas harry im down

Harry😜: Perfect!!!!! Playground at 3:30?

bro.oklyn💀: meet ya there

kaylaaaaaaa: F y'all ugly asses leaving me out and shit

bro.oklyn💀: girl bye u ain't reply! meet us at the playground!!!!!!!

-

"Harry, do you like chocolate?" Kidani sealed her lips together from trying to laugh.

"I love chocolate." He nodded.

"I mean like," she pulled me in front of her along with Kayla. "Chocolate!" Her hand waved in front of all three of us.

"Oh!" His eyes widened. "Like I said before, I love chocolate. Dark chocolate, light, caramel, it doesn't matter." His lips curved into a smirk.

"Nice to know, my white boy." I patted his shoulder and he took a hold of my hand and stared at me with a amused expression.

"Your white boy?" His head tilted slowly examining my face.

"Yeah. You are my white boy! Okay?" I laughed, pushing him a little so he would stumble back. He glared at me once he caught his balance and I quickly ran. He followed after me, trying to catch me.

"Kids these days." Kidani shook her head and placed her hand on her hip. Her and Kayla both started to burst out laughing.

"I should call Liam, Jade, Jesy and Dinah, let's make it a party in the park!" I stopped to catch my breath and sat down on a swing.

-
a/n: im reading over these chapters and laughing man. this was really me in like September. the event where brooklyn went up to him and ask if he remembered her really happened to me. but nothing sexual or stuff like that actually happened lololol, he barely acknowledged my ass in school but idc i stopped liking him.

i just thought it would be a bomb ass story adding all the extra juicy stuff. the story is getting more zarry i guess ;)))))))