chapter twelve.

a/n: like and comment please!
-
5,000 tickets? Oh my gosh Harry!" I yelled in excitement as I watched Harry win a bunch of tickets from the wheel of fortune.

"All for you." He smiled then pointed towards me and gosh, it was so cute.

"No, hell no! You won that it's yours." I shook my head in disapproval.

"But it's your birthday, right? It all goes to the birthday girl!" Harry's arms wrapped around my shoulder.

"Fine! But thank you so much, this is too much."

"Anything for you."

I walked over to a table and grabbed a bucket for the tickets. He slowly placed all of them inside of it. In the corner of my eye, I see Liam running towards us. His eyes widened quickly once he sees the bucket.

"Woah, who won that?" He asked, eyes still bulging out of its socket.

"Brooklyn did."

"Damn girl! Anyways, let's all take a group photo. Everyone's over near the booth already." Liam spoke.

We followed him towards our friends all the way in the back. It was pretty crowded in Dave & Busters today but luckily we didn't have to wait to be seated. My mother called ahead of time then dropped us all off.

"Oooohhh." Jesy giggled, looking both towards Harry and I.

"Shut up and let's take the picture." I groaned and walked inside the booth. It wasn't so small, it actually fit all 8 of us.

"All you guys are ugly, I'm the star of the show!" I sat down on Kidani's thighs since she was in the middle.

"Here just sit on Harry's lap." She smirked, standing up so Harry could take her place. Oh my gosh this bitch. I sat up and let Harry sit down. I slowly and awkwardly placed my butt down on Harry's leg. I know everyone was enjoying this because I heard some laughing.

"3,2,1!" The voice from the screen spoke and we all posed. The picture was cute until I noticed that Harry and I was the only one smiling. The rest were making funny faces and pointing towards us.

"Smile you rats!" I shouted. The timer went off again and took about seven more pictures. It was time to go back to the table to eat, so we all made our way.

Kidani was to my left and Jesy and Dinah to my right. Across the table was Harry, Kayla, Jade and Liam.

My stomach growled once I eyed all the food on the table. There was a variety of French fries, cheeseburgers, cheesesteaks, chicken tenders and regular steak. It all smelled and looked delicious. I honestly wanted to steal all their food and take it for myself. But I guess my cheeseburger will do.

"Let me know if you guys need anything else." Our waitress named Colleen smiled and we all nodded. As I took a bite of my burger, I see Kidani whispering into Colleen's ear. I already know what's she's saying, so I pretend I don't see what's happening.

From moment to moment, I sensed eyes on me. When I looked up I recognized a green pair of eyes that belonged to Harry. He dipped his head down to hide him from blushing. I couldn't help but smile from his embarrassment, it was cute.

I think from beside me Jesy noticed because she kicked me from under the table and once I looked at her she was smirking.

"You too should just go out. What are you waiting for?" Jesy blurted. I almost spat out my food while Kidani stayed calm. I never really had the chance to tell anyone about Zayn besides Kidani. I definitely did not want to tell everybody now, especially Harry since earlier he expressed his feelings about me.