chapter thirteen.

Today has been good so far. My first class with Harry and Kayla was fun, we worked in groups altogether. Spanish was okay, I didn't have that much friends in that class. Lunch was pretty hard because I tried my best to avoid Zayn but it was challenging. His table was literally across from mine. And it didn't help either when Ally called me over to ask me something.

But now it was a few minutes to the end of health and I was in a good mood sitting next to Harry. I didn't give him an absolute answer yet because I wasn't so sure. I mean I like Harry and all but I still like Zayn too.

"..so yeah second hand smoke is really bad." Mr. Young spoke, pointing to the smart board. We finished copying down our notes and closed our books.

The bell rang and I gathered my stuff and headed for the door. I waited till Harry was finished packing to walk out. He walked towards me and we went into the school's hallway. I have five minutes to go do whatever I want.

"Harry, I'll tell you after school."

"Yeah? I'll walk you home again."

"You promise?" I giggled, holding out my right pinky.

"I promise."

"Great, I'm going to the bathroom, see you in study skills." I smiled and gave Harry a little side hug. I look around the hallway for a second and spot Zayn near his locker, he was staring at Harry and I. I immediately started to walk faster to the bathroom before he came up to me. My luck wasn't so great once I heard him call my name and running to me. I was right in front of the restroom's door once I felt him grab my wrist. It doesn't sound like anyone was in the bathroom so I pulled away from his grasp and walked in. My eyes bulged once I saw Zayn walk in too.

There were so many people in the hallways, someone had to notice. But right now from the looks of his face, he seems like he doesn't even care.

"Brooklyn, why do you keep ignoring me?" I'm not going to lie, him clenching down on his jaw was really hot.

"Can you please get out, I'm pretty sure everyone saw you."

"No, I don't care. I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong. Please."

"Zayn!" I groaned. "I don't think we should do this anymore. Harry asked me to be his girlfriend and I'm going to say yes. Why do you care so much? Goodbye!"

"I was going to ask you that.." He mumble.

"What?" I voiced my thoughts.

"I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend! I broke up with Ally because I think I might be in love with you. I fucking told you I wanted you!" His voice got loud and I know for sure everyone can hear him.

"Please don't lie to me. If you love me why did you just want to get in my pants all the time?"

"I don't know! But I don't want to anymore, I mean I do.. I just want to hold you and be able to call you mine. Brooklyn please." I felt a little tear run down my cheek and I don't know why.

"Oh my gosh." I sighed and walked past him to the entrance. I lowered my head into the palm of my hands, I wanted to cry right now.

"Baby.." Zayn pulled me into his chest, cuddling me into his arms.

"Brooklyn?" I'm not sure if I want to look up at the face of the voice I just heard. I'm going to feel even more sad to see the look on Harry's face.

But I slowly glanced up and saw Harry standing in front of us, his eyebrows are furrowed and he has a small frown on his face.

Zayn's arms are still around me and I know he's confused. I never told him about the things Zayn and I did. But I know he's judging me hard since he's eyeing the 'girl's bathroom' sign then Zayn and back to me.

"Oh." Harry says, looking me straight in eyes and walking away. I groaned and broke out of Zayn's grasps to follow Harry. I hear the bell ring again and I already know I'm late to class, so it won't matter if I waste even more time.

"Don't go.." Zayn's hand grabs my arm.

"Goodbye." I run off into the hallway where Harry is speed walking.

"Harry!" He's already at the door of his class and walks in. Ugh! I shake my head and decide to go back into the bathroom and cry. I hope Zayn left because I don't have time for this mess anymore.

I make it into a stall and sat on the toilet peeing. My hands were pulling at the ends of my hair when I was finished. I let a few tears fall down my cheek. I'm so frustrated. Why me?

Not only Harry asked me out but Zayn too. Like how do you break up with your girlfriend for me? A naive little freshman. I think I should just say yes to Harry, he's better for me, right?

Zayn makes me feel amazing though, the things he could to me do with his mouth and hands are crazy. Zayn is also beautiful. He's really a great person but I don't think he's meant for me. Maybe only for my pleasure? I really don't know.

Harry, he's great too. He's adorable and sweet. Personality wise, Harry and Zayn are alike. They're really smart and incredible but other than that they are opposites. Harry makes me giggle while Zayn makes me orgasm. I like them both too much and I can't choose.

I check the time on my phone and it's already 12:31, I was supposed to be to class by 12:24. I slowly wash my hands and leave the bathroom and go to English. I really don't feel like going because all I'm going to hear is Mrs.Smith and Kidani's voice.

"Brooklyn, care to tell me why you're so damn late?" Mrs. Smith had her arms folded against her chest and she didn't look too happy.

"I was in the bathroom." It was the truth though.

"Doing what?" She asked as I took my seat next to Kidani.

"I mean be logical here, you're the teacher right? What's the bathroom used for?" I was getting annoyed at how she wanted to question what I was doing in the bathroom. I actually used it but I did other things too but that's none of her business.

"Who are you getting smart with young lady?"

"Mrs. Smith, I'm not getting smart, I'm just saying. My day is not going good and I can't take anymore arguing. Please just mark me late, do whatever I don't care." I just wanted to go home.

She didn't say anything after, she just continued to teach the class. I sighed and turned to Kidani's shocked expression and prepared myself.

"What happen? You look like you were crying." She swiped her thumb under my eye, wiping some mascara stains.

"Basically, Zayn and Harry. You know Harry asked me out yesterday, yeah. After health today, Zayn followed me into the bathroom and confessed his feelings, I couldn't take it no more so I walked out. When I did, I was crying a little and he comforted me. That's when Harry walked past and saw. He must of thought something was up since Zayn was in the girl's bathroom. I ran to Harry but he already went to class so I went back in the bathroom and cried. And now I'm here." I whimpered.

"Oh lord." Kidani shook her head but soon hugged me in sympathy.