chapter ten.

Brooklyn Anderson: can i ask you a question

Zayn Malik: Yes?

Brooklyn Anderson: why are you doing this to me?

Zayn Malik: Why are you letting me?

Brooklyn Anderson: you have a girlfriend

Zayn Malik: And...? we're having problems anyway

Brooklyn Anderson: so that gives you an excuse to cheat on her with me?

Zayn Malik: We've already hooked up like 3 times and now your complaining????

Zayn Malik: Do you not like it? Because your moaning tells me otherwise

Brooklyn Anderson: i do but I just want to know why Zayn, are you messing with someone else too?

Zayn Malik: I'm only messing with you ;)

Brooklyn Anderson: only me? not even ally?

Zayn Malik: We are growing distant so yeah only you

Brooklyn Anderson: why???

Zayn Malik: I want you

Brooklyn Anderson: whatchu mean by that?

Zayn Malik: I literally just said I want you, figure it out by yourself

Brooklyn Anderson: in what way?

Zayn Malik: Every way possible :)

Brooklyn Anderson: oh???.......

Brooklyn Anderson: my bday is Sunday!

Zayn Malik: Fucking amazing;)))) you're turning 15 right?

Brooklyn Anderson: yea :/

Zayn Malik: You're so young babygirl

Brooklyn Anderson: and you're so old..old man

Zayn Malik: Call me daddy then ;)))))

Brooklyn Anderson: goodnight granddaddy

-

"It's Friday bitches let's get crunk!" Dinah flipped her hair dramatically as we walked up to the table. She took a seat next to Jesy while I stood up waiting for Liam.

"Let's go boy." I grabbed his hand and basically dragged him to the lunch line. I have to pay $3.75 for my lunch but Liam has free lunch so sometimes he offers me some. Today was a necessary day because I am starving.

I turned around and spotted Zayn from two people behind us. I don't know why but my heart started to beat a tiny bit faster.

I watched how he stared at me, licking his bottom lip and pulling it between his teeth. Then that sexy signature smirk came.

"Brooklyn?" Liam loudly spoke into my ear, almost scaring me. I took my eyes off of Zayn and looked towards Liam.

"I was literally talking to you but then I noticed you weren't even paying attention." He pouted.

"I'm sorry." My head came in contact with his chest as I pressed him into a hug.

"It's okay, but anyways I was asking who is the all the people coming to your party?" I quickly glanced over at Zayn as the line moved and saw him glaring at me with his jaw clenched. Boy, you was just smirking?

"Well, obviously you, Jade, Jesy, Dinah, Kayla, Kidani, and then I invited Harry..." His eyebrows wiggled at the mention of him.

"Harry? Hmmmmm. You guys were acting really close at the park yesterday."