Chapter 3

Sabby's POV:

I walked inside the bedroom that I had been staying in for the last... 4 years?? I guess and felt a familiar rush of relieve sweep over me. Somehow this felt even more like home to me and I ran over to my bed and plopped down. Taking out my I-pod, I logged into my twitter account to see that One Direction had tweeted and I mean all of them. I smiled as I scrolled through Liam's tweets because Laina had tweeted on each and every tweet of his which when you come to think about it wasn't that big of a deal because if you happened to turn on Laina's phone her cover screen was Liam, Her I-pod's cover screen was Liam and well that was it.

Laina wasn't obsessed, she just liked Liam a teensy-weensy tiny bit better than the others which wasn't wrong because Saffie and Anne had favorites too. See, Saffie liked Niall and Anne liked Harry. I didn't like anyone more than the others because I couldn't choose and even if I did, it wasn't like I could you know be with or whatever.

I put my I-pod down and rested my eyes. I just lay there for a while till I heard Laina scream for me from downstairs. Cursing myself under my breath I walked into the bathroom to change. My bedroom at Laina's house had an emergency set of clothes already stored there. So, since I did not feel like unpacking just yet I stuck my head into the cupboard to find some kind od over-sized Jack-Wills hoodie to go with my skinny jeans. After I washed my face, I looked up into the mirror and as usual there stood a thin girl of 18, with  straight,brown hair and brown eyes. The only good thing about me?? It was that I was fair and thin. But I still couldn't be defined as ''PRETTY''. 

Laina, on the other hand was the definition of ''pretty''. She had brown eyes( like me) and curly blonde hair. She wasn't one of those Blonde Bimbo's as everybody calls them but she was one of those blondies that could make all most any male fall for them. Saffie, was the red-haired one. She had blue eyes, red hair and was fair and thin too. Anne, was the cutie of our band. She was green eyes and blonde hair.

I quickly walked out of the bathroom and got changed. Then as I ran down the stairs I saw Laina looking pissed off.

''Mum says that you and I have to be back in an hour'' she said.

''And that's bad??'' I asked.

''Yes! We have got to meet up with the girls and decide how we're going to dress for the competition.'' she exclaimed.

''So we can do that, wait a sec'' I told her as I fumbled with my I-phone. I dialed Saffie's number.