Chapter 23

*Sabby's POV*

After a few minutes of pure awkward silence, we reached SYCO Industries. *mentally fangirls* THIS WAS THE MOTHER FRUITING PLACE WHERE ONE DIRECTION RECORD! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.

'You can fangirl, you know? If any other girl was in your place, she probably would have fainted.' Paul spoke. 'Nah! I did it mentally.' I said, grinning like an idiot at him. 'Should I be concerned?' He said, shaking his head. 'NOPE!' I yelled before running off. I swear I heard him say something along the lines of, 'She's just like Louis.'

Even that makes me happy, Paul. You're just really stupid if you didn't know that he was my favorite member, I thought to myself. ANYWHOO. Paul walked ahead of me, and stopped at the door to open it for me. He just looks at the secretary once and she knew what he was talking about. She just nodded at him before he put an arm around my shoulders and led me towards a very, very official looking room.

Again he opened the door for me, letting me step inside but didn't get in himself. Aw. He should've com inside with me. THIS ISN'T FAIR. I'M HERE ALONE. NO.  I looked at the table that was in front of me, just like those one's at a round table conference. I instantly began scanning the people that sat around, pausing at one. One very VERY significant person. LOUIS FRIGGIN TOMLINSON.'

'Take a seat, Sabelle.' Simon said, as he pointed to one on his right. The lads all sat to his left in a row. I walked over and took a seat as gracefully as I could. 'Well, I believe that everyone here knows each other?' Simon asked, looking around. We all nodded. 'But I'll still give an introduction. Sabelle, One Direction. One Direction, Sabelle.' he spoke. The lads all waved at me, as I waved back. I shifted my hair over my shoulder nervously.

'Sabelle, when are the girls coming to London?' He asked, as all eyes shifted at me including a pair of very attractive ones. 'Um, two days Uncle Si. Didn't you know?' I asked. 'No, my secretary was the one who scheduled the flights.' he said.

'Anyways, so now. I want you guys to know that you guys will be having two performances at the MTV Music Awards. One will be of Caution solo, and the other will be with One Direction. Try to show some chemistry between each other to woo the audience. You know how much the audience like a bit of flirting.' he said, winking.

'And you guys have only a week to practice. The awards are on the 24th. I suggest that you, Sabelle,' he said looking towards me, 'try to Facetime the girls tonight and find out what songs they would like to perform in the solo performance and in the one with One Direction. Then you give that list to Liam, the one which has the songs for the performance with them, since he is the most responsible one. Try to find some songs that are neutral, meaning which can be sung by both of the groups. The list of songs for your own performance you can give to me anytime BEFORE the awards. Good Luck!.' he said, getting up and dismissing the meeting.

I got up as well and made my way to the door, when my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I took it out and checked.

From: Louis

You look beautiful today, love. But who am I to say that you look beautiful today? You look beautiful every single day. :D

I smiled at the text, looking over to him as he stood there smiling at me. AW.

To: Louis

AW. Thank you, but I actually aren't at my best today. You know, jet lag? But thank you. You look really nice as well. :D

I sent it to him, exiting the room swiftly. I was walking out of the building when I heard somebody shout my name.  I turned around to see the lads walking up to me.

'We were wondering if you would like to hang out with us later?' Liam asked, the boys standing in line behind him. I smiled. 'Yeah. Sure, I just need to go home and check on Niall.' I said

'NIALL?' they all asked, confusion evident on their faces.

'Yeah, he's my stylist's son. I'm his godmother. You're welcome to come with of course?' I said.

They all nodded and walked towards their cars to follow mine as it lead the to my new home.

___________________________________________________________________________________

WOOP WOOP.

HEY THERE, MA LITTLE CUPCAKES!

WHAT'S UP? DID YOU KNOW THAT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING RIGHT NOW BUT HERE I AM, UPLOADING FOR YOU GUYS? AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHY THAT IS? THAT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS. :D

ANYWHOO. GUYS, DON'T BE SILENT READERS. *POUTS*

COME ON GUYS, SHOW THE WORLD HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME? ;)

LOVE YA...

:*