Chapter 8

I rolled over in my bed. I turned around and turned my phone on. It showed 6:45. I immediately jumped out of bed. I could do with getting up early for once. I walked inside my bathroom and washed my face and removed all the messed up make-up I had had on from yesterday. I looked up and stared at my reflection and all the bad memories started flooding in......

*Flashback*

2 years earlier:

''Hey New Girl...What are you doing all alone in this area. Don't tell me that you don't have you're petty little friends aren't here to save you this time?? Oh, I remember all of them have gone on vacations and you're still here....'' Alisha cackled. ''What do you want, Alisha?? Have you tormented the others enough to turn on me, and as for me not going for vacations...what's it to you??'' I said. ''What's it to me??? What's it to me?? I'll show you what it means to me.'' And she started coming near to me. She came forward and punched me hard on the face, so hard that my mouth started to bleed. She took hold of me by my neck and pressed my against the wall. ''Don't show me you're wittiness girl, Or I'll make sure that you never live again......'' She threw me against the wall and left me there..

*End of flashback*

It still haunts me... I mean, what had I even done to her. I hadn't said anything to her. I had stayed away from her just like all the other students had told me too and she had to be like that. I washed my face again and assured myself that Alisha would never hurt me again.

I looked inside my cupboard and tried to find the perfect outfit for the concert rehearsal today. I looked inside and decided on a warm and comfy outfit that would help me get through the long day ahead. I had on a plain white t-shirt with a Jack Wills blue hoodie with joined pockets. Underneath I had a dark blue skinny jeans on and blue sneakers. I checked the time once more. My phone showed 7:00. Good, I can go down and grab some breakfast.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I saw John cooking pancakes in A pan and heating up some kind of sauce in another. ''Good Morning, John!'' I said cheerily. ''Good Morning to you too Miss. Sabelle, Would you like some pancakes??'' He asked. ''Yes please,'' I said as I slid onto the island. ''With saltish sauce or sweet??'' He asked. ''Sweet please!'' I said. A few minutes later I was done with my breakfast and was pouring coffee into my thermos when all the others walked in fully dressed.

''Well someone's up early today!'' Saffie said looking pointedly at me. I smirked and stuck my tongue out at her. ''I'm going out for a walk....Be back in 15 ok??'' I said. ''Sure'' they chorused and I walked out smelling the good outdoors.