Lost and Found

Ollie

Life has been different since Kyle was murdered. Everything used to be so bright and full of life. I used to love going outside and being with my friends, now the only person I talk to is my therapist. She tries to make me talk, but I can't. Since I left that building, leaving Lily on the ground, I can't be the person I was before I was kidnapped.

It took everything I had, all of the strength left me. Ever night I'm haunted by the deaths I witnessed. Most people think I'm depressed but I don't care what others think of me. I try not to think anymore. When I do the memories of Lily and Kyle flood my mind... sometimes Darren but I block those out immediately.

I only leave my apartment to 'talk' to my therapist. Her name is Angelica but she prefers to be called Angel, even though she is the opposite. She's kind of like Lily, that's probably why I can't talk to her. Too many memories. My previous friends told her that I needed help, now I feel like she has always been there for me.

The first time I met her it was very confusing. She had just showed up at my front door, telling me that I could trust her and I needed to tell her everything that had happened in my life. I didn't, of course. It took her a long time to get me to talk and that was only last week. She had been so excited that she'd invited everyone from school to my house! As if they would come, I don't even show up at my school anymore.

The man who runs the school phoned my old house after a few days. I spoke to him, explaining that I am no longer attending the school for my education. He forgot to take me off of the system and since the teachers don't check who's in and who isn't, I get marking in everyday. I stay at home since I 'forgot' to sign up for a new school.

I decided to change my image to stop people from looking at me when I go out. I grabbed a load of black bags and dumped them in a pile on my bed an got to work. I took out everything  from my wardrobe that wasn't black and bagged them using up  most of the bags I brought with me. I only had a few outfits left. I think it's time I went on a shopping spree. I changed out  of my pyjamas and wrapped a towel around my body, and quickly jumped into the shower.

I got out of the shower and dressed myself hurriedly. I grabbed my phone and purse from my bedside table and pulled on my shoes. I then made my way out the door in record time, only 10 minutes. I then realised why.  I forgot my keys and didn't dry my dirty blonde hair. I took phone out of my pocket and opened my messages. The last one I sent was a few months ago, to Kyle... I typed in a message to Angel, ignoring the fresh memories beginning to come together in my mind. It said 'come to  my apartment and bring your copy of my keys.' She'd had a copy of my keys made so that she could get into  my apartment at all times. Creepy? I know.

She replied almost instantly with, 'Oh you're finally texting now? Is it important? Do I have to come over?' I texted back as soon as I could. 'Yes, get here now! >:(' Her reply came quick. 'I'm on my way 0:)' I let out a sigh and sat outside my door. It took Angel 10 minutes to get to my apartment and by that time my shirt was soaked. As soon as Angel saw me she gasped. She ran towards me and a rush of air flowed with her. I shivered and my teeth chattered. I got up from the puddle of water I was sat in and hugged Angel.

"Thank you for coming." I told her. My throat hurt and my voice came out raspy because I haven't spoken in three months. Angel pulled back shocked.
"You talked, what?" She said her voice raising in pitch
"Yup can you open the door now, I'm kind of freezing to death here." I spoke quickly my teeth still chattering.

Angel

I unlocked the door and waited for Ollie to go through it. I followed her in but stopped in the living room while she went into her bedroom. She came out minutes later, dressed in all black. What is with her? She's normally an all-flowers type girl. Why is she dressed like this? 

"Where are you going?" I asked as she made her her way to the front door.
"Shopping." Came her reply. Shopping? She has a full wardrobe. I rushed into the bedroom and pulled open her closet. It was almost empty! Okay...

I see where she's going with this...

Ollie

Angel rushed into my bedroom and came out several minutes later.
"I'm coming with you!" She exclaimed before over the corner of my sofa... I burst out with laughter.
"Oh my god." I giggled. I paused. Did I just giggle?
"Yes, yes you did." Angel answered.
"Did I speak out loud?" I asked.

"Nope, I just know you too well." She replied. I nodded and pushed her out the front door.

We climbed into the car and started the hour long journey to town. I switched on the radio, 'Booty' by Iggy Azalea was on. I changed the station from KISS to Kerrang! radio. 'Reckless' by You Me At Six came on. I turned up the radio and opened all all of the windows. Angel and I rocked out until we reached the car park. I jumped out of the vehicle and raced Angel to the first store. I ran into the shop, it was playing 'Highway To Hell' by AC/DC. I started to bob my head to the music as I looked around for a few more band shirts.

Angel joined me and started adding to the pile of shirts hanging on my arm. I zoned back into the music to find a different song playing.
"Angel! I love this song, come dance with me." I yelled at her. And that is how we ended up in the middle of a store head-banging to 'Welcome To The Black Parade' by My Chemical Romance. We finished shopping and decided to get some food.
"Umm..." I trailed off, "where do you want to eat? Maccas?" I asked.
"Nah." She replied, "How about Burger King? They have refills..."
"Let's go then!" I yelled, startling some people around us.

After we finished out food we stepped into the last shop. My eyes were immediately drawn far right corner of the room. I walked over, Angel trailing behind me curious to where I was going.
"Hair dye?" She asked me.
"Yupp." I grinned.

I grabbed the one I wanted and walked over to the till and placed the dye on the counter. I bought the dye and waited for Angel to finish browsing for things. We made our way to the car park and that's when I saw him. I ducked behind the nearest car.
"What are you doing?" Angel asked, joining me behind the Cadillac.
"Shh!" I whisper-yelled at her. We sat behind the car, shifting occasionally so that he couldn't see us.
"Ollie? Are you okay?" Angel asked me.
"Yeah." I sighed wiping my tears, "I'm fine." We then made our way home. As the dye was on my hair Angel asked me a question.
"Who was that at the car park?"

I sighed before answering.

"Kyle..."

A/N:

So guys how did you like the new chapter?? Kyle's back... What?!?! 

I couldn't keep Kyle dead the story would be over too soon, there needs to be drama.

I hope you are prepared for what I have in store for you...

I hope you enjoyed it

~Abi