Seriously?!?

Angel

I'm still shocked by what Ollie told me. Kyle? Really? During our counselling sessions, she had told me nothing but good things about him and that he didn't deserve to die. It must hurt knowing that he didn't die and he didn't even go after or try to find her.

Ollie

I decided it was time to dye my hair. I read the instructions that came in the box. I mixed the things together and called Angel to help me.
"Umm...." Angel trailed off.
"Oh stop procrastinating and put it on my head. Just make sure you rub it in." I told her. Around an hour later I was washing the dye out of my hair. I dried and styled it, then went to show Angel. I walked out of my bedroom and stepped in front of Angel, blocking her view of the T.V. I gave a twirl and said 'Ta da' with a smile.
"I like it, black is such a great colour on you!" She exclaimed.
"Is it really?" I asked unsurely.
"Would I lie to you?"
"Possibly."
"Oh shut up!" She laughed, punching my arm.

Lily

I groaned, rolling onto my back as a pain shot through the right side of my chest. I tried to move my hand, but couldn't. I looked to where my hand was. It was lying in a pool of blood but another hand was grasping my own. I followed the anonymous hand that led to an arm, which led to a shoulder. I paused before looking at the face of the person who was holding onto my hand. It was Mark.

Mark! What? I started to panic. Why couldn't I move? I turned my head. Wait... I can move! I tried to move my other arm and was quite relieved to find that it moved. I let out a squeal of delight, almost waking Mark. I moved away before I felt a tug on my arm. I then remembered that Mark was still using his death grip on my hand.

Angel

"Ow!"  Ollie laughed, giving me a fake hurt look. I laughed shaking my head at her and then decided to bring up what's been bugging me for a while now.
"Ollie..." I said in a serious tone.
"Yeah?" She asked pulling her once smile into a frown.
"Since Kyle is still alive, do you think that Lily and Mark are too?" I asked.

Ollie

I thought about it for a while before answering. "No. Mark is definitely dead. I made sure of that. Lily... She has to be." I looked at Angel, thinking of how Lily crumpled to the floor. What if she is alive? Does she hate me for leaving her there?

"Ollie," Angel said, snapping me out of my nightmare-ish thoughts. I looked at her, waiting. "Do you want to go check?" She asked slowly.
"I have to, don't I?" I answered. I  needed to make sure, I just had to know is she was dead or alive.

Lily

After I managed to get away from Mark, I tried to stand. I couldn't find the strength in my arms to push myself up. I shuffled over to the fire escape, using the bars to pull myself off of the ground. The first time I tried this, my legs gave way and I collapsed to the floor. I held back a groan of pain and tried again, this time I stayed up. 

I heard footsteps coming up towards me. It couldn't be Mark, I can still see him. I dragged myself, away from his body, around the corner. I hid underneath the fire escape. I saw two silhouettes and a faint chatter of voices. It sounded female.
"I need to find her Angel, dead or alive." I had two questions... Who are they trying to find? And who is Angel?