Chapter Two

My Arduous Guide

We both fell silent.

"Okay" Marcus ceased his footsteps. "This will mark as the end of our tour! I'm going home" his attractive eyes met mine in a split second. I glued my eyes to him. Oh- he's face was really easy on the eyes.

Surprisingly, Marcus rudely barged through the metal gate of the campus. He walked out, leaving me hanging there.

"Marcus?" It took seconds for me to register that Marcus had already ran away. I blinked a couple times.

"Wait!" I stopped him.

But Marcus ignored me. Didn't answer. He kept on running. He showed his evil smirked again and hide his face with his black hood.

For the second time I said even more louder, "Wait bestfrie- I mean Marcus. Wait for me" I ran after him.

After a few seconds, he spun to me when he knew I was too far to catch him.

Oh no you didn't!
Your messing with the wrong person, mister!

"Hah! Good for her" he mumbled.

He turned to his back to saunter back. And without a beat.

"Boo!" I surprised him.

He gasped with suprise at the sight of me standing right infront of him. Laughing noisily like a goat. Marcus fell back and balanced with his arms which made him sat on the hard and dusty sidewalk.

I laughed without almost breathing. My eyes became watery. I can't stop to laugh.

"If...you could just... look-"

I did not even dare to continue my words. When he stood up, glaring on me. Tightening his teeth in anger.

Uh-Oh!
What have you done?

Warning!
A wild bear has been escaped.
Hide all your fishes...

"What is wrong with you?" He came closer to me.

"Oh come on that was funny" I chuckled.

He clutched his hair and messed it on circles because of my unnatural behaviors. He was a hundred percent frustrated. "Stay out of my sight!" came his alto-pitched voice.

I ceased my laughter.

"Shutting up! I retorted.

Marcus began to tread again, more frustrated than before.

I followed him.

"Don't tell me you don't have a house to stay?" Marcus asked.

"Me?" I pointed to myself.

"No, I'm talking to the trashcan over there!" He scratched his hair. "Of course I'm talking to you blondie!"

"Oh! Yeah... How did you know?" I gave him an innocent look.

"Obviously, your following me!"

We fell in deep silence,again.

Talk to him!
But he said to be quiet!
Just be friendly! Okay!