Chapter One

Red Balmy Dress

Last time I checked, I was looking outside the window of my room. Thinking how much excited I was when my mother and father told me they're going to dispatch me to a sophisticated school. To be honest, I've been dreaming to go there in my entire life. I've been daydreaming but not to mention the nightmares -I hate dark nightmares. Mother said, I'm too fragile to our dangerous and cruel world. Enemies were looking for me because of my precious and enchanted powers, that was cursed to my wicked grandmother.

I wish I could curse her too!

Of course I can -use your power,idiot!

Too bad she's already dead.

Other than that, Mother want me to learn the things which are different from Aghartha. You know -human weird advanced things.

Anyways, I just wanted to thank my grandmother for cursing me because I could do whatever I wanted to do with my powers. I could make a portal to everywhere. I could change the weather. I could destroy everything with just one snapped. I could change myself to every other people to disguise. I could cook Vizzet-a food made by myself. I could create all the elements like fire. I could read people minds. I could cook Vizzet, again and everything that is impossible to do. But there is only one thing I cannot undo, I cannot change nor destroy -and that was my pretty face.

Oh, I'm so lucky I was this gorgeous.
Am I?

Yes, I love myself, I love my life and no one could stop me.

So, here I am waiting for the decent and golden carriage to move. Mother and father was sitting towards me, they're gonna accompany me to my new school. I'm wearing my favorite tight red balmy dress. Yay!- I'm so excited. I can't stop to smile like a dummy. Here it goes, goodness the carriage is moving. I'm finally gonna leave this torturing place, which is Aghartha. Now, the time has finally came. It's been waiting for you, Earth.

I wish they had a Vizzet out there!

Gosh, I'm too excited my excitedness is killing me. "Ahhh!!!!" I quietly screamed, I can't even close my mouth.

"Honey, please close your mouth a fly might get inside" my mother snapped.

Father shook his head. "Oh, just let her be. She's just a little bit excited. That's my girl" Father laughed.

The golden carriage lifted up and reached into the cold clouds of Agartha.

Wow! I'm flying...

As we passed through the clouds, we reached over the sky of Aghartha. Water or so called The Ocean sorrounded us. I looked through outside and gasped.

Goodness... It's so.... Blue!

When we passed through it, we finally felt the sweet and fine open air of the Earth. After an hour, we landed safely into the greenest ground-Earth.