Chapter Four

Portal to Aghartha

I thought my life here in Earth would be easy as making a Vizzet. But I'm dead wrong. First of that, I didn't know Marcus along with his bestfriends were having some useless revenge on Fury's groupmate. Second, they recruited me as one of their group or so called gang—maybe. And lastly I terribly missed my mother and father. I missed my old bed, my pink room with lots of girly stuffs. But I don't miss—that Aghartha. I think I'm gonna cry, anytime now. And there I was crying, I buried my face into my wet palms.

Yup, I'm crying!

"Vyra, why on Earth are you weeping in the middle of the night?" Marcus, who just woke up in disturbance, went closer and sat beside me.

I sobbed harder than ever.

"Hey, are you alright?" Marcus comforted me, he even gave me a tissue. Such a  nice bestfriend.

"I missed my family"

I think my heart will explode any minute now

"I know what you feel. So if I were you, I would pack my things and went back to Aghartha. In fact, you had powers."

"What kind of advice, is that?" I cried and smack his chest.

"Oww. Hey!"

"Where's Aunt. Glenda?" I asked trying to calm myself.

Marcus stood up. "Uhmm... Mom went on a three days conference"

"What??? Three days. That's too long" I cried again.

"It's okay blondie, I know exactly how to cheer you up"

I cooed. "You do?"

"Yeah... Just gave me five minutes, okay? I'll be back" Marcus rushed down to pick up his phone and called his groupmates.

××××××××××××

*Ding*
*Dong*

Marcus pulled open the door.

"Is she alright?" Dara worried with a sincere look.

"Yeah she's upstairs. She'll be glad if you—Hey what happen to them?" Marcus got bothered when he spotted Thomas and Richard holding each others' shoulders; stumbling, laughing, dancing and singing endlessly.

Hey! Watch me whip
Now watch me nae nae
Watch me whip whip
Watch me Nae Nae!!!

Marcus snickered.

"Haha nice but a lame song" Marcus showed his fake and sarcastic laugh.

"Hey, you're all here for Vyra not just goofing around" Dara stopped them.

"Sorry"

××××××××××××

"Vyra!!! They're here"

"What? Who?" I wiped off my streaming tears.

"HAPPY 5TH DAY in Earth Vyra!!!" They all shouted and blasted the party poppers.