•Chapter One•

«E R O S»

At this moment,
I'm sitting on a park bench
Cold

Alone

Depressed

Wondering if one day it will be the same,but deep down I know there's an obese chance it won't.

My hands are itching to reach out for comfort in my dumb friend Jack.
God how could I be so ignorant
I glance at the label which seemed blurry,through the sweat threatening to pour through my eyes.

Jack Daniels

I look up at the pitch black sky,littered in stars before bringing the bottle to my lips and letting go as the alcohol burns my throat. I closed my eyes and inhaled the comforting coolness of mother nature's dewy breath.
The sound of footsteps crushing the skeletal remains of the fallen leaves in the mid fall season interrupts my lost thoughts,bringing me out of my trance.

"I knew you'd be here"

I opened one eye,I think or maybe I didn't open any. I was too numb to be aware. "You know what sucks,Ollie?"
Even in the dark of the night I could see the fresh bruises on his throat and arms,the black and blue reminder of the cruel world we live in.
"What?"Oliver responded in his usual quiet voice.

"Loving someone so much,it hurts. It hurts when you care so much or Love too hard,that you become blind to the truth" I slurred

Silence

I continue "You're left looking like an idiot,pushing your feelings aside to make sure that everyone else is content,everyone else gets what they desire...Everyone else is Happy" I shake my head as if trying to lose all memories but failing miserably.

A silent nod

"WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN?!" I slice the silence with my words

"Treated like merda" he answers

Finally the tears fall like never ending river streams down my cheeks.
"Come on,Er" he commands helping me to stand then dragging me to his beat up faded red F-150 ford truck,my hand trails the peeling red paint absentmindedly.

"Oliver?" I call out softly,sobering up just a bit

"Yeah?"he replies gruffly

"You tell anyone I cried and I promise you,I'll inscribe your grandma's nickname for you on your forehead and strangle you with your intestines—" I deadpanned before he cut me off

"Then throw my body to piranhas before burning them and feeding my family"He finished off,smirking

"Christmas carolers" I corrected

"Of course" Oliver chuckled and tossed me a bottled water before starting the truck "and you're welcome,Er"

I looked out of the window as the world rushed passed me by.
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

«H A R L O W»

"Donkey face"

"Sh*t brain"

"Rice"

Rule #23 of teen survival: Never call a guy rice

Just great Harlow,dig your own grave,I hope in the afterlife I get someone smarter

Shut up conscience.

I was chased around the house,before my clumsiness surfaced and I ran over some Lego pieces.

FML

Should've been your face

Damn you,conscience

"My poor babies" I cried lying on my back cradling the sole of my foot and kissing my toes.

"Oh my God,Harlow are you like okay?" Harlan imitated our neighbor Violet,I laughed
although inside I was dying 

Drama queen much

shut the freak up,the pain was excruciating.
When we got down our chef Louis was putting our French toast on the table. When he saw us he smiled so widely I thought it would leave a stretch mark "Good morning" he said as he looked us up and down.

"I see you two are ready to go, you both look very..what do Americans say... radical " he chirped with his heavy Italian accent. I guess I could give him props for trying to imitate the typical All-American.

"Good morning Mr. Louis and thank you" Harlan and I said through soft laughter. After we finished breakfast we left. Harlan let me pick a car and I picked the black BMW as it was always my favorite of all his cars.

Time to own this school like the queen I am.

I'm kidding-not really-but really

Author's muh-flockin note

So thank you readers for reading my book and giving it a chance I appreciate it and I hope you stay throughout the rest,those who didn't/don't it is your lost and mine 

SHUT UP JAMES I WILL NOT SHAVE YOUR BACK HAIRS!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that,what was I saying..ah yes it's my first so I want your opinions

Comment

Vote

Follow

Lots and lots of love~Kai