•Chapter Two•

Hi amazing peopleeeeeee back at it again with another BANGER—sorry I've always wanted to do that. Anywaaaayyyy, please note that I do accept covers from readers you can pm them to me,if you so wish to share your creative pieces with such a bland old soul as muh-self. CIAO,pesto,ragu,parmesan

Yeah,now I'm hungry

«H A R L O W»

We walked in silence only asking questions when needed about the school, Soon we had arrived to the office."Good morning" a beautiful woman in her late 20s said not looking up.

"Hey Lisa" my brother said as we got closer to the brunette lady who's name is I guess Annalisa according to her name tag as she looked up,scanning the currently not-so-empty office .

"Good morning, Hepburn is it?" I said kindly as I leaned on the counter top and smiled at her.

"Call me Lisa,I don't mind. when I'm called miss Hepburn I feel old" she laughed a girly carefree laugh but what I loved about her laugh is that it was genuine and cheerful."You must be Harlow" she said looking between Harlan and I,I guess calculating our similar traits.

"The one and only" I said while bowing,geeky I know ."You seem too pretty to be working in a office" I said to her as she stared at my brother in shock.
"Your sister is such a darling....What happened with you?"Ms.Hepburn scolded playfully to which Harlan elbowed me muttering "suck up".

"May I have my schedule please?" I said politely
Miss Hepburn got up brushing imaginary dust off of her grey sweater and went towards a cupboard and took out a key and two sheets of paper both with writing from a collection of files.
One with a locker combination and rules along with a welcome message and the other sheet with my schedule and names of my teachers for the remaining semester. I thanked her and pulled on my bag strap as I walked.

I attempted to jump kick Harlan from behind but unfortunately it barely effected him and he spun around grabbing my leg,nearly pulling it from the socket. Do we have sockets for our legs? haha that'd be cool,wait does that mean we'd be able to charge ourselves?I don't know.

"Determined little goblin, better luck next time" Harlan said amused as he ruffled my hair playfully.

" Harlan! firstly don't mess with my hair,secondly-" I said as I looked at my schedule. "Where is room..26?" I asked looking up in his blue eyes. He always complimented my eyes and their reminder of mom.

Our mom isn't dead,in case your wondering she is just ambitious as she calls it but she really means workaholic. Mom keeps busy with projects to save the environment and help kids in under privileged countries. Mom was definitely determined not to be a housewife especially after being one for the first six years of us growing up.

No judgement to housewives to each their own. I can't imagine being home all day planning meals for weeks ahead,cleaning,cleaning after little demons and smiling all the while, sounds pretty mentally exhausting. Our dad he never talks much about his personal life,but we do know that he is a CEO of a branch of hotels,restaurants and casinos.

"Yeah,I know where the class is "He said and looked at the time "We better hurry we're 10 minutes late"My brother said as he picked up his pace soon we were running down the empty halls and finally reached the door still not slowing down.

Well Harlan at least,I looked at the door number which said 25 and I was about to warn him that he was going in the wrong room, but he had already burst through the door without a thought. If I was in the class I would have asked him if he had broken out of an asylum.

"Um"Harlan struggled to explain so I cut him off while walking into the class all eyes were now staring at me some with curiosity and some with nonchalant faces.