•Chapter Three•

«H A R L O W»

   I looked up at the board as the teacher went on with his board writing not caring that the other students had gotten out of their seats and had divided into smaller groups .Some even came and asked me questions like

'Are you french?'

I'm half British.

'Are you staying for long'
maybe.
'Do you like it better here'
well to be honest I don't really know I haven't been here long.
'Have you been to any shops yet'
no I haven't
'You are so beautiful'
Thank you.

The bell rung just as a flood of questions were about to drown me whole. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the class and tried to look for my locker I was stopped by the voice of a girl's voice

"Hey girl" a skinny girl with blonde hair said as she looked over me as if she needed to know what my status at the school would be .

' cough' hey are you gonna say something I thought.

"Is Harlan your boyfriend?" oh joy just damn peachy more jealous wannabe Barbie's to deal with. I took out my phone and texted Harlan to tell him I was gonna be by my locker late so he could go on ahead of me but he texted me back immediately after saying that he would wait and asked why, so I replied ''Witch with a B'' he sent a laughing emoji and asked if I needed him so I went offline .

"Hey I'm talking to you" she said as she looked down on me from her 6 inch black suede pumps I'm surprised she hasn't fell over yet . Not to mention her skin tight red v neck that looks like it's slowly cutting off her circulation. I raised my hand slowly trying not to attract attention and she froze.

"Harlan is my brother and please can you step back a bit your blocking my path" I said as I walked away trying to not make a scene but the damn cabbage patch couldn't leave me alone.

"Look don't make this harder on yourself just stay away from Harlan he's mine" she said as she held my arm by now everyone in the hallway was staring at us I didn't like what she was doing and no way in bloody h*ll was I going to let her continue. I unloosed my arm and got closer to her enough for her to hear me

"Listen in case you haven't heard me clear enough. I don't do incest therefore I am not interested in Harlan he is my B-R-O-T-H-E-R,my brother" with that I walked away.

~15 minutes later~

Why the heck do they have to make it so complicated to find classes I mean they should do something useful with the billboards and put where the classes are. After storming off and possibly passing the same water fountain about twice I took a breather.
I walked to my locker and saw my brother leaning against it I decided to sneak up on him and surprise him .I went on my tip toes and crept up behind him slowly and pinched his butt, he squealed not to mention his face was freaking hilarious,he looked as if he walked in on Grandma putting on panty hose.

"What the h*ll Harlow" Harlan said as his angry face turned slowly into a smirk dammit I should have thought twice all I could've thought to do was 'run' yeah call me a coward but you would've done the seem if you saw his face,I thought I would've peed my undies.

"Harlan I'm sorry. Spare me "I pleaded as I ran down the corridors through students I think the teachers had an emergency meeting so we had free third  I laughed as I stopped to look back thinking it was odd he hadn't caught up yet.

Wrong Move Sugar Plum I thought as I got hoisted above someone's shoulder luckily it wasn't Harlan wait?where's Harlan oh my gosh I'm being kidnapped. What should I do?I thought as I tried to squirm in my kidnappers hands but soon gave up when I noticed he wasn't gonna let go.It's over I'm gonna die on my first day in this high school oh joy way to start my day off .