chapter 4

Standing in the door still holding hands.
"You can open your eyes now." He said smiling. She opens her eyes and what does see?
"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. What is all this?" She asked in shock.
"All this is for you." He said letting go of her hand.
"You bought me a computer, a cell phone, jewelry, clothes, shoes, a kitten, a puppy, and... are those... Handcuffs." She said smiling.
"Yep I bought all this for you. Especially the handcuffs." He said smiling at her.
"Is that one of those computers with a built in web cam and mic?" She asked.
"Yep." He said.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you, I love you." She said jumping up and down and wrapping her arms around his neck.
"I love you, I love you, I love you." She said still hugging him.
"I love you to. Uh why don't you go try out your new computer?" He said pointing at the computer.
"Ok, I'll email my friend Vanessa. Oh and we can tryout the handcuffs later." She said before she walked off. After she sat down at the computer. He stepped outside the room. He hid by the wall and took out his cell phone.
(On the computer)
"Hey Nessa its Maria." Said Maria.
"Hey Maria how you been doing?" Vanessa asked.
"I'm fine how are you?" Maria asked.
"I'm fine as well. What happened to you the night of your blind date? Shannon told me you didn't show up." Said Vanessa.
"Oh about that, I got kinda side tracked." Said Maria.
"What do you mean you got side tracked?" Vanessa asked.
"I mean I ran into someone." Said Maria.
"Really, Who?" Vanessa asked.
"His name is Tony. He's the king of vampires." Maria said smiling.
"The king of vampires! You met the king of vampires!" Said Vanessa.
"Actually I'm with the king of vampires. I'm his queen." Said Maria.
"Wow, well Shawn has a girlfriend now anyways. Her name is Trisha." Said Vanessa.
"Trisha?" Maria asked.
"Yeah, do you know her?" Vanessa asked.
"Yes I do, she's Tony's ex- girlfriend." Said Maria.
"Really." Said Vanessa.
"Yep." Said Maria. (Ring) Maria's cell phone started ringing.
"What the?" Vanessa asked. (Ring)
"Oh, that's my cell phone, Hey Vanessa can you hold on a minute?" Maria asked.
"Actually I have to go." Said Vanessa.
"Ok." Said Maria.
"Bye." Said Vanessa.
"Bye." Said Maria. (Ring)
"Ok, ok, I'm coming. Hello." She said. She had no idea that she was talking to Tony.
"What do you think of the cell phone?" He said.
"I like it. Tony is that you?" She asked.
"Of course its me. Who else did you think it was?" He asked.
"Um, the place you got it from." She said.
"(Laughing)" He laughed.
"Are you laughing at me?" She asked.
"Yes." He said still laughing.
"Shut up. Where are you?" She asked. He stepped into the doorway so she could see him.
"I'm right here." He said. She turned around and sees him standing in the doorway.
"Oh." She said smiling. They hung up their phones.
"Why don't you go see our camera room?" He said with a smirk on his face. He had just remembered that he left Ali laying in a pool of his own blood up there.
"Where is it?" She asked.
"Up the stairs first door to your left." He said. He wanted her to see what happens when she cheats on him. She walked up the stairs. It was a lot of stairs. When she finally found the camera room she opened the door slowly. When she walked in she found Ali lying on the floor moaning. She screamed, but this time she fainted. The guys heard something hit the ceiling very hard. They ran up the stairs to find out what it was. When they walked into the camera room they saw Maria lying on the floor passed out. They also heard Ali moaning. Alex, Santario, Mondarius, and Dray picked Maria up off the floor, while Jeremiah, James, Stephen, Kemonden, and Jadarrian helped Ali up. Ali managed to heal himself this time. They tried over and over to wake Maria up, but they couldn't. Ali stood up and walked over to them.
"Let me try." Said Ali. He kissed her. When he did she woke up.
"What happened?" She asked. She was a little light headed.
"You fainted." Said Ali.
"I did?" She asked still a little light headed.
"Yep, you did." Ali said walking towards the monitors. They helped her walk down the stairs. They didn't notice that Ali had grabbed two of the finished tapes. He took them into his room. He watched them. The first tape was from two weeks ago in his room. It didn't show her beating him up as Tony said it showed Tony beating him up. So did the second one from the camera room.
"That bastard." He said. He stormed out of the room to find Tony. He walked up to him and punched him in the face.
"Hey! Have you lost your mind? What the hell was that for?" Yelled Tony.
"I can't believe you made me believe that she beat me up two weeks ago in my room." Yelled Ali.
"What do you mean made you believe it?! She did beat you up." Yelled Tony.
"No she didn't. I have the tape to prove it." Yelled Ali.
"What are you talking about? What tape?" Yelled Tony.
"This tape." Ali said holding it up so everyone could see it.
"Whatever you do don't play that tape." Tony said. He knew that if Ali played the tape everyone would know the truth.
"Why not?" Ali asked.
"Just don't." Said Tony.
"Why? Is there something on it you don't want them to see?" Ali asked.
"No." Said Tony even though he knew there was something on the tape he didn't want them to see.
"Ok, then let him play it." Said Santario.
"Ok, if you want to see me and her having sex." Tony said even though he was lying.
"What the hell are you talking about? We never had sex. Put the tape in I want to see it." She said.
"So what do say Tony should I put it in or are you going to tell them what's really on it? I already know what's on it." Said Ali. He was trying to give Tony a chance to tell the truth.
"So why do you want to play it if you already know what's on it?" Tony asked.
"Because they don't know what's on it. So should I play it or not?" Ali asked hoping Tony would just tell the truth.
"Go ahead play it I don't care." Tony said even though he really did. He put the tape in. They were shocked to see what was on it.

(On the tape)
Tony closed the door behind him and locked it.
"Tony what are you doing in here?" Ali said with a shocked look on his face.
"I want to talk to you that's all." Said Tony.
"Ok, talk." said Ali
"Did you enjoy it?" Tony said crossing his arms.
"Enjoy what?" Said Ali with a confused look on his face.
"You know what I'm talking about." Tony said as he started to walk towards him.
"No I don't. What are you talking about?" Ali said as he stepped back.
"I'm talking about last night." Said Tony still walking towards him until his back was against the wall.
"Wait, you saw us?" Ali asked wondering why Tony was so close to his face.
"I saw everything." Tony said as he raised his fist.
"Hold on, we didn't do what you think we did." Ali said blocking his face.
"I know y'all didn't do that. I'm talking about the kissing." Tony said still holding up his fist.
"Oh that. Look I can expla- uh." Ali was stopped in the middle of his sentence by a powerful blow to his stomach.
"Never - kiss - my - girl - again." Tony said punching Ali in the face after each word. He left him a bloody mess. Ali stopped the tape, rewound it, and put in the other one.
"Well now we know who really beat you up." James said in an angry voice.
"Yep. I knew it wasn't Maria I just went along with what he was saying because I was kinda drowsy." Said Ali.
"So you knew all along that she was innocent?" Santario asked.
"Yes I did. The defensive one is not always the guilty one. When he had me to look at her hands I looked at his hands first. There was blood on his hands as well as hers, but his was drying, hers was fresh. All the blood on my clothes was dry. Now lets watch this tape." Said Ali.
"Wait I thought there was only one tape?" Tony asked.
"I never said there was only one tape. Now shut up and watch it." Ali said as he pushed play.

(On the tape)
"Ali is that you?" Tony asked.
"Yes its me." Said Ali.
"Where were you a few minutes ago?" Tony asked.
"Why?" Ali asked.
"Because I just want to know." Said Tony.
"Uh I was in the living room." Said Ali even though he was lying.
"No you weren't." Said Tony.
"What do you mean I wasn't in the living room?" Ali asked.
"Because you weren't, I know where you were." Said Tony.
"Then why did you ask?" Ali asked.
"Because I thought you would tell the truth, but you didn't." Said Tony as he glared at him.
"Well, where was I since you say you know." Said Ali as he crossed his arms.
"You were down in the dungeon kissing my girl again." Said Tony as he pushed the button that locks the door. Ali heard the door lock behind him. Which made him wonder what is about to happen.
"Whoa, what are you going to do?" Ali asked.
"I'm just going to teach you a lesson." Said Tony as he walked towards him.
"What kind of lesson?" Ali said backing up against the door.
"This kind of lesson." Said Tony. He punched him in the face.
"Kiss her once shame on you, kiss her twice shame on me. Don't ever kiss her again." Tony said punching him after every word like he did last time. The tape stopped.
"Well Maria now you see what kind of man you're dealing with." Said Ali.
"So now we truly know that Maria was innocent." Said Santario.
"It doesn't matter anymore she's out of the dungeon now." Said Tony.
"But why did you do it?" She asked.
"Because I want to protect you." Said Tony.
"Protect me from what?" She asked.
"From getting hurt." Said Tony.
"Hurt? Who would hurt me?" She asked.
"Anybody could hurt you." Said Tony.
"But why did you do that to him?" She asked.
"Because he was taking advantage of you." Said Tony.
"No he wasn't." She said.
"Everybody except for Ali leave the room." Said Tony. After the guys left they started talking again.
"What do you mean he wasn't taking advantage of you?" Tony asked.
"The only reason he kissed me is because I asked him to. If I wanted to I would have asked him to make love to me, but I didn't want to because I was in too much pain, and because I loved you." She said.
"So he wasn't taking advantage of?" Tony asked.
"No he wasn't." She said.
"Do you love her?" Tony asked with a curious look on his face.
"I don't know." said Ali.
"Why would you ask him that?" She asked.
"I just wanted to see if he had feelings for you." Said Tony.
"Well do you?" She asked. She also had a curious look on her face.
"Do I what?" Ali asked.
"Do you have feelings for me?" She asked as she gazed into his eyes.
"No I don't, I thought I did, but I don't." Ali said even though he was lying.
"Baby I need to talk to him in private; I'll be in the room in a few minutes when we're done. Ok." She said kissing him on the cheek.
"Ok." He said. He kissed her on the cheek then walked into the room. After he left they started talking again.
"What do you mean you thought you did?" She asked.
"After you kissed me those two romantic times I -" He said.
"Wait a minute, romantic? How was those two times romantic?" She asked as they sat down on the counch.
"Well, certain times are romantic to me." He said.
"And those times were romantic?" She asked.
"Yes, but like I was saying after those times I was feeling mixed emotions. At first I was in love then I was confused." He said gazing into her eyes.
"I need to tell you something, but I can't say it out loud." She leaned over to hear what she had to say.
"I kinda like you better than I like him." She whispered.
"Really!" He said.
"Yes, but don't tell him that." She said.
"I won't, I promise." He said kissing her on the cheek.
"Goodnight." She said.
"Goodnight." He said. They went into their rooms. As she walked into the room she noticed it was dark and quiet.
"Baby are you awake?" She asked.
"Yes I'm awake." He said in a very angry voice.
"Baby you sound angry. What's wrong?" She asked.
"What were you and Ali talking about?" He asked.
"We were just talking about what he said before you left the living room." She said still wondering why he was so angry.
"From what I heard you were talking about more than that." He said.
"What are you talking about?" She asked.
"Let me refresh your memory." He said as he stood up. He walked towards her.
"I want to tell you something, but I can't say it out loud." He whispered. She was shocked cause his voice sounded exactly like hers. He whispered into her ear as he grabbed her arm and made her turn towards the bed.
"I kinda like you better than I like him." He whispered still talking like her.
"How did you hear us?" She asked while backing up. She bumped into the bed.
"I forgot to tell you there are intercoms in every room, you little cheat." He said in his own voice as he slapped he making her fall to the floor.
"I can't believe you did this to me." He said while kicking her in her side, making her scream. The guys heard her scream and came running to see why she was screaming.
"You stupid little bitch." He said while choking her. The guys stood in the doorway until they realized he was choking her. He kept choking until she passed out. Even then he didn't stop choking her. Stephen and James pulled him off of her. Ali walked in and saw her lying on the floor unconscious.
"Ali get her out of here." Said Stephen.
"Will do." He said as he picked. He took her into his room. He sat in the room with her for a while until he was sure Tony had calmed down. He walked back into the room. The guys were still holding him.
"What the hell did you do to her?" Ali asked.
"I was teaching her a lesson." Said Tony.
"For what?" Ali asked.
"You should know, you're trying to steal her away from me." Said Tony.
"What? No, I'm not trying to steal her away from you. She loves you." Said Ali.
"No she doesn't. I heard what she said to you. She likes you more than she likes me. I'm going to kill you." Tony said as he pulled away from Stephen and James. He started choking Ali.
"I'm going to kill you. Die Ali, Die." Yelled Tony as he choked Ali. The guys grabbed him, dragged him down to the dungeon, and chained him to the table.
"You can't do this to me. I'm your king." Yelled Tony
"We know, but you need to calm down." Said Stephen.
"No I don't, I need to kill him." Tony said as he pulled on the chains.
"You're going to spend five weeks down here until you calm down." Said Stephen.