chapter 7

Meanwhile back at the castle. Tony had just pulled up with Maria still thrown across his motorcycle. Kemonden looked out the window when he heard the motorcycle.
"Sounds like Tony's back, and it looks like he found Maria." Kemonden said smiling. Tony jumped off the motorcycle, grabbed her by the hair, and drags her into the house. He dragged her all the way into his room.
"Get over there." He said throwing her onto the floor.
"Get up." He yelled. She started to get up slowly.
"I said get up." He said as he kicked. She starts crying.
"I was getting up." She said as she stood up as straight as she could. She was still crying.
"Are you getting smart with me?" He said as he closed the door and locked it. He slapped her. She fell onto the floor again. She continued crying. He beats her up just like he did Ali. Exactly like he did Ali.
"Now you know what happens when you do something I really don't like." He said. He left the room after wiping his hands on a near by shirt. After he left she stood up.
"That is it, I can't take it anymore." She said as she grabbed the dagger off the table and drives through her heart.
"I will not live for this." She said. She fell to the floor and died. The guys came running down the stairs. They heard a very loud noise.
"What was that?" Santario asked.
"I don't know it came from my room." Said Tony. Right when he said that Ali pulled up on Maria's motorcycle.
"Sounds like Ali finally made it back." Kemonden said smiling. He kicked in the door and walked up to Tony.
"I'm going to kill you." Ali yelled.
"Wait before you do anything we need to find out what just fell in my room." Said Tony.
"What do you mean?" Ali asked.
"We heard something hit the floor really hard." Said Tony.
"James is that true?" Ali asked.
"Yes it is." Said James.
"Well lets go find out what it was." Ali said as he started to walk towards the room. They all walked over to the door. Tony and James opened the door. When he opened the door they couldn't believe what they saw.
"(Gasp) Oh my god." Said James. Tony couldn't see what was in there.
"Move out the way. Let me see." Said Tony. They wouldn't let him.
"I don't think you want to see this." Said James.
"Why not? What's wrong?" Ali asked with a confused look on his face.
"Let them see." Said Santario. The guys moved aside Ali walked in first.
"What the hell? What happened in here?" Ali yelled.
"Ali what's wrong?" Said Tony. He had a scared look on his face.
"Its, its, its Maria." Ali said as he started to cry. Tony walked into the room still confused.
"What do - Maria, Maria!" Tony runs over to her and falls to his knees beside her. He starts shaking her.
"Maria wake up, please wake up. Don't be dead, please don't be dead." Tony said as he started to cry. Ali picked him up off the floor, then he falls to his knees.
"I really hope she's not dead." Said Ali. When he turned her over he saw the dagger sticking out of her heart.
"Who did this?" Ali asked. He looked at Tony.
"Why are you looking at me?" Tony asked.
"Because I think you did it." Ali said glaring at him.
"What? Why would I kill her? You know I love her." Said Tony.
"Oh yeah, then why is she dead?" Ali asked.
"I don't know, before I left the room she was still alive." Said Tony.
"I think you're lying, but lets check the tape to find out." Said Ali.
"Ok lets go." Said Tony.
"Wait let me do this first." Said Ali. He grabbed the dagger and pulled it out of her chest.
"Now we can go." Said Ali.
"What is that for?" Tony asked.
"If you did kill her I'm going to use it to kill you." Said Ali. They all left the room. Leaving Maria lying on the floor. Ali went upstairs to the camera room to get the tape. When he came back down all the guys were sitting down. He walked over to the TV.
"This is the tape from your room, it will prove if you're telling the truth or not." Ali said as he put the tape in. They were shocked to see what was on it.
(On the tape)
"Get over there." He said throwing her onto the floor.
"Get up." He yelled. She started to get up slowly.
"I said get up." He said as he kicked. She starts crying.
"I was getting up." She said as she stood up as straight as she could. She was still crying.
"Are you getting smart with me?" He said as he closed the door and locked it. He slapped her. She fell onto the floor again. She continued crying. He beats her up just like he did Ali. Exactly like he did Ali.
"Now you know what happens when you do something I really don't like." He said. He left the room after wiping his hands on a near by shirt. After he left she stood up.
"That is it, I can't take it anymore." She said as she grabbed the dagger off the table and drives through her heart.
"I will not live for this." She said. She fell to the floor and died. The tape stopped. Everyone is in shock. Ali dropped the dagger.
"Well now we know who killed her." Said Tony.
"Look, I was wrong about you killing her, but you did do something to her." Said Ali.
"So what do we do now?" James asked.
"Now we have to figure out how to contact her family and friends." Said Tony.