chapter 8

For the last few weeks, while her body was in the other realm morgue being preserved in a body preserver. They were emailing and calling all her family and friends. The day of the funeral everyone was wearing black. Except for Tony and his guys. They wore red and black in remembrance of Maria. She always wore red and black. The preacher was also wearing red and black.

"We are gathered here today to morn the death of two hundred and fifty-seven year old. Wait is that right? Wow that's old. Two hundred and fifty-seven year old Maria Grace Conswalo. Who was very near and dear to all of us. Anyone who has anything to say about Ms. Maria Conswalo should speak now." Said the preacher. Her parents stood up first.

"Maria was my first born daughter. I loved her with all my heart. She was really special to me. I always hoped it would never come to this." Said Mr. Conswalo.

"Like my husband said she was our first born. She used to try to do everything, and even if she failed she always tried harder. No matter how difficult it was. She never said she couldn't do anything." Said Mrs. Conswalo. Next was her lawyer/friend Luci.

"Maria was a close friend of mine, actually she was my client. With me she would never lose a court case. To me I thought she would never die, but now she's dead. She was the best client I ever had. No one can ever take her place." Said Luci. Next was her cousin Traneka.

"Maria was like a sister to me. She was my cousin. My favorite cousin. When I was down she would always cheer me up, but now she can't." Said Traneka. Next was her friend Shanta a former prostitute.

"Maria was my friend. She's also the one who told me I shouldn't be a prostitute, and I think I'm going to take her advice. I'm going back to school. Thank you Maria." Said Shanta. Next was her best friend Delonta. Then her other best friend Vanessa.

"Maria was the greatest best friend I've ever had. We've been through a lot. She always stood up for me and I always stood up for her, but this time I wasn't there." Said Delonta.

"Maria was my best friend also. We've known each other since we were little. I know her family really well. They are really nice, Maria was like a big sister I never had. I always believed she would live longer than me, but now she can't." Said Vanessa. Then Ali stood up.

"Maria and I were really close, but not as close as I wanted to be. I had feelings for her, and when I expressed them I didn't express them in the right way. Now its too late to express them in the right way. Plus she already had someone. I truly loved her, but now I will never know if she loved me to." Said Ali. When it seemed like no one else had anything to say the preacher stood up.

"Does anyone else want to say something?" The Preacher asked. Tony raised his hand.
"I do." Said Tony. He walked up to the alter.

"Maria and I were really close. She was closer to me than she was to Ali. I was boyfriend. I never wanted her to die. Even though I was really hard on her. I loved her a lot." Said Tony.

"Now to close the coffin." Said The Preacher. They closed the coffin, which was made completely of glass. It was red and black.
"And now let us pray." Said The Preacher. They all bowed their heads in silence for five minutes.
"And now will all who are going to carry the coffin please step forward. Will the flower bearers also come up and grab the flowers." Said the Preacher. All the women in the church were crying. They all followed the hurse to the grave site. Which just so happened to be the same cemetery where Tony's other girlfriends were buried. Maria's grave was right next to theirs.
"And now lets lay her to rest." Said The Preacher. As they lowered her into the ground all the women started crying again.
"Our angel has gone to heaven now." Said Mrs. Conswalo. After they filled the hole everyone started to leave. Everyone leaves thinking her spirit had crossed over, but what they don't know is that her spirit was still on earth, and is out for revenge.

THE END
OR
IS IT?