Prologue

Lee and Larisa were going though their transporter with their father. Their father had promised them a strange surprise. In which they were sure to enjoy. They stepped on the a small maroon portal. It transported them to their destination of choice. With just one step onto and a brain anything was possible.

When they arrived they found themselves in a one room same shed of sorts. Its colors were dark gloomy colors. That made no sense to Lee's mind. They had to pretend they lived in this old abandoned shed.

   Would they run away when they heard about the creatures? 

Larisa looked to her brother he was tall with deep brown hair. His eyes evenly cut to frame his face. His eyes the color of autumn turning to winter. He had scattered burns across him.

   Nel their dad spoke, "Guys ready they will be here soon remember we live here and are normal people got it."

   Lee answered, "I got it, but it will be hard."

   As a knock on the Nel opened it there stood a very pale girl with dirty blonde locks of wavy hair. Her eyes seemed to go from green on the out side to a beautiful blue in the center. Next to her stood a slightly smaller a boy with amber colored hair very different from the girl's. His eyes the shade of ice freezing on a glacier. And at the a her feet was a small boy with long light brown hair. He had sky blue piecing eyes. Larisa could not see the resemblance at all.

   Larisa thought of herself a carmel haired girl with very light natural high lights. From exposure to sun all day long. She had hazel eyes that seemed a pretty green and light brown in other times, and wore a dressy blouse and jeans.

  The two adults wore even paler faces.

   Nel announced, "It has been too long," he pretty much yelled.

   The man whispered under his breath, "I wish it was longer."

  The women said negatively, "Hello jolly place you have here anyway..."

   They all stumbled out the door to their luggage.

  As they were walking. Larisa awkwardly stood.

  They stood in silence for a few minutes. She tried to start a conversation, but it sounded bad in her head.

  They all walked back to the shed.

   A few minutes later the caretakers and their children shared a few words; Larisa did not hear.

   Then the adults were gone.

   Lee said, "Lets get inside it is a bit chilly out."

   The three looked astonished. "Where's the furniture?"

   The boy yelled, "Where do you live?! Who are you people?!"

   Nel looked up, but answered calmly, "We are the only people you could come to." He tried to relieve them, but that did not work so well.

   The three looked terrified. The brave girl spat, "If you kill me I will not go down with out at least one of you."

    The walked to the portals. One by one were instructed to step on them. Then they were gone.