0.8

Word Number : 518

Published : October 27, 2015

(I'll try to make 0.9 longer :))

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

March 7, 2016 12:15am

Sleepless nights were the worst, yet it seemed those kinds of nights was all he was getting lately. The quiet gave him time to think, and he didn't want that. He didn't want to think of the mess he was or the way he always seemed to fuck everything up.

Louis grabbed his phone with a sigh and went on to his Instagram and sighed to himself. His brows furrowed when he noticed the '#respectlouis'. He unsurely clicked on the hashtag and at first he just saw pictures if him, but then he saw it. His breath hitched and he blinked repeatedly and just stared at his phone screen.

'Every boy band member has a title; the ugly one, the one with the deep voice, the heart throb and if they are lucky; the neutral. One Direction band member Louis Tomlinson is unfortunately, the ugly one. However, he can now pass as the neutral since Zayn Malik is gone. Tomlinson has that thing going on that most British men have; he has a few good cute features but for the most part he is not good looking. Chances are at the 1D concerts, he has the least amount of fan girl signs. He kinda has this whole rat face thing happening that makes you question if it is cute or not.'

He could feel tears trickling down his face and then he was screaming. He was screaming as loud as he could as he flailed around in the bed and kicked and screamed. In anger ? Sadness ? Self hate ? Not even he himself knew why, he was just tired of staying quiet and he couldn't keep his screams in, so he didn't.

"Louis!" He felt himself being embraced but he didn't care and he just kept screaming until he couldn't. Niall was softly murmuring soothingly to him, but he couldn't understand anything over the ringing in his ears and his own sobs. "You're okay Lou, you're okay." He could hear Niall's sniffles and he could feel his hiccups, but he wasn't there. His mind had fogged up with a thick darkness and he couldn't feel anything other than his rapidly beating heart and the tears leaving his eyes.

He was still and boneless in Niall's arms, the only source to movement from him was his chest rising and falling and his eyes blinking at nothing, but that was it.

"Lou?" The blond called to him and wiped at his eyes quickly before embracing him again. "Louis?" He stayed still and quiet, letting the blackness in his head consume him. "LouLou, please answer me."

Niall shuffled and reached for Louis' phone to call Liam and Zayn, but he blinked at screen and then his eyes watered again before he called Liam.

"'Ello?"

"Liam, you need to come over." He stated shakily.

"Niall, it's past midnight-"

"Please, Li! Louis is here, and he won't answer me and he won't move and he's just blinking and, and-"

"Ni!" The blond stopped and choked on a cry. "We're on our way, just stay with him okay?"

"He isn't okay Liam."

"I know, Ni."