Chapter 23.

"Maddi come on, we're about to go" I hear Matt. I rolled my eyes. One thing I really hate is people rushing me, especially in the morning. I put on ripped jeans, a New York City wildcats cropped tee, and my red and white converses. I put on mascara.
I then look at myself.
"I'm fat" I sighed and walked out.
"Finally" Matt stands up.
"Sorry about it" I flip my hair and get all my bags/suitcases. We walk downstairs to the lobby and we see everybody there, once they see us we all walk to the cars. I sit on Matt's lap.
Few minutes later we arrive to Jacobs place. It's a lake house. Ever since I saw Grown Ups, I wanted to stay at a lake house. We go inside, it's soo cool.
"Okay, I think there are enough rooms for everybody" Jacob says.
We go upstairs, and pick our rooms.
I pick my room and settled in.
I unpack, put my clothes in the closet, inside the drawers. After I'm done I go downstairs where everyone is.

-------------------------
**Next Day**
I open my eyes and get up and see it's 9 am. I go downstairs and see Mahogany.
"Hey" I smiled.
"Hey, I'm hungry" she said.
"Same" I giggled.
"Let's make breakfast" she says, happily and drags me to the kitchen.
"I don't know how to cook" I laughed.
"I'll show you. No worries" she smiled.

-------------------------
"It smells good" we hear, we made pancakes. Everyone comes and sits down on the island.
"Your welcome" Mahogany says, putting the pancakes on the island and plates.
"Thanks" they all said. I laughed, grabbed a plate of pancake, put syrup and sit on top of the counter. Matt comes up to me and stands between my legs.
"Goodmorning" he kissed my nose.
"Goodmorning" I smiled, he opens his mouth telling me to give him a bite of the pancake. I smiled and gave him a piece.
"What are we doing?" Nash asked and Matt turned around and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he leaned backwards. Everyone shrugged.
"Movies!" Dillion says and we all agree.
"What movie?" I asked.
"The Peanuts Movie!" Mahogany calls out.
"No" I said.
"Paranormal Activity The Ghost Dimension!" Cameron calls out.
"Nooo" I said but everyone agrees.
I rolled my eyes and everyone goes upstairs and gets ready. I take a shower and brushed my teeth. I leave my hair straight and put mascara on. I then put a black tank top, with a black and white flannel, black high waisted denim shorts and my black converses. I put on mid rings, my charm bracelet, my lokai, my pandora and the infinity bracelet that Taylor gave me. I smiled and play with it. I get my phone and walked downstairs, and everyone's there.
"Were y'all waiting for me?" I laughed.
"Were. Now we're waiting for Mahogany" Cameron said.
"Y'all girls take long" Nash groaned.
"You would understand if you were a girl" Mahogany says, walking downstairs.
"Let's go" Sammy said.
Matt then comes and takes my hand. We get inside the car and I sit on Matt's lap and we drive off.
"Don't you get tired of this?" I asked Matt.
"Get tired of what?" he asked.
"Of this. Me. Me sitting on your lap?" I tell him.
"Never, I would never get tired of you. I enjoy you sitting on my lap, I enjoy being with you. Why wouldn't I?" he said. I smiled and blushed.
"I don't know. I'm heavy and annoying" I laughed.
"That's a big lie. One your not heavy, and two your not annoying, your adorable" he smiled.
"Thanks" I kissed his nose.
We then arrive to the movies, we park and get off. We get in line. I see that it's getting dark. I check my phone and it's almost 7. It's finally our turn.
"Can we get two tickets for Paranormal Activity The Ghost Dimension" Matt says to the girl behind the window. Which is giving Matt that look.
"Would that be it?" she asked, trying to be "cute". *cough* *cough*
"Yes" Matt says to her.
"14.50" she tells him.
I search in my back pocket and take out a 10 dollar bill. I try to give it to her but Matt stops me.
"Are you serious? I'm not gonna let you pay" he says.
"No, let me pay" I said.
"No, I'm a gentleman" he said and I laughed.
"Fine, but I'm buying the popcorn" I said.
"That's if I let you" he said and hands the girl the money. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Here you go" she hands Matt the tickets.
"Hope you enjoy the movie" she says in a "flirty voice"
He turned around and I rolled my eyes at her, and mouthed bitch and we went inside. I see that the guys are horse playing. I look around and see Jack G, wearing a red flannel. He then sees me and comes up to me.
"Aye twins" he said.
"Aye" I laughed.
"Let's take a picture" he said.
I smiled and nodded. We hand our phones to Matt. He puts his arm around my neck so I put mines around his back. I put my other hand on my hip and bend my knee and smiled. Matt then nods. JG then puts his arms around my neck and I put my arms around him. He puts his head on top of mines. Then Matt nods. JG then released me and picks me up bridal style.
"Jack" I laughed and I put my arms around his neck. I press cheek with his and do the "duck lips" he then puts me down.
"Lest throw them peace signs" he says.
Oh I didn't know we were having a photo session. But it's Jack effing Gilinsky. So I'll do it anytime.
We then throw the peace signs and do the "duck lips".
And then I have my own meet and greet.
Literally I take pictures with everyone.
"What time is the movie going to start?" I asked.
"In 10 minutes" Cameron says.
"Let's go buy food" Matt tells me and grabs my hand and we go to the where they sell food.
"What would you like?" the guy asks, and smiles at me. I look another way and smiled.
"I would like you to stop looking at my girl" Matt says and I give his hand a gentle squeezed saying it's okay.
The guy puts his hand up.
"Funny" Matt said and I giggled.
"Can I get a medium popcorn, and a medium soda, sprite" Matt tells him.
"Want something else?" Matt asked me. And the guy looks at me.
"Ey" Matt points at him and the guy looks another way.
"Can I get sour skittles" I said.
"15.34" the guy said.
Matt hands him the money.
"Here ya go" the guy hands us our stuff.
"Thanks, and uh next time don't look or smile at a girl with a guy" Matt tells him and the guy nods quickly.
"Here ya go babe" Matt handed me my sour skittles and winked at me.
I smiled and we walked back.
"Let's take a group picture" JG yelled.
We all nod and asked someone to take the picture. I stand between Mahogany and Hayes and smiled. We then do the "squad" thingy. After that I dragged Mahogany to Shawn.
"Picture" I said, they nod and we hand our phones to Matt.
"Your my professional photographer" I winked at Matt. I stand between them and put my arms on their backs and smiled.
"Ooo carry me" I laughed.
They laughed and lift me up.
After that Matt hands us our phone.
I go to snapchat.
"Let's take a selfie" I tell Matt.
He stands behind me and kisses my cheek, I close my eyes and do the "duck lips" and I take the picture.
"Kay" I said.
moviess 💕 I caption it and post it on sc. I start recording.
"Cam, cam, selfie" I tell Cameron.
He poses and I smiled.
"It's a video" he laughed and I burst out laughing.
gotcha cam 💀😂💖 I caption it and post it on sc. I start recording again.
"Selfie" I yelled.
Everybody poses and I burst out laughing again. And everyone groaned.
I'm so lame 😂💓 I caption it and post it on sc.
"Okay, okay for real this time" I said.
They pose and I take the picture.
"Kay" I said.
babess 😛💖 I caption it and post it on sc.
"Hey can you buy me a drink?" I asked Shawn.
"Yeah" he smiled and I hand him the money.
"Selfiee" Cameron says.
I check if he's recording, which he's not. I do the "duck lips" and do the peace sign.
"Kay" he said.
lowkey bae 😏 he caption it and post it on sc. I laughed and I see Shawn coming back.
He hands me the drink.
"Thanks boo" I pinched his cheek and he smiled.
"Let's take a selfie" he said and I nod.
I just close my eyes and cheese.
"Kay" he said.
my brace face 😂💗💗 he captions it and posted it on sc.
"Shawn" I laughed.
"Let's take a selfie" I tell Nash.
I closed my eyes and cheese and he just sticks out his tongue.
"Kay" I said.
blue eyed freak 😋💙 I caption it and post it on sc.
"Let's go" Cameron yells.
Everyone starts to walk. Suddenly I feel hands wrap around my waist and lifts me up and spins me around, which scared the crap out of me. They put me down and I turned around quickly to see who was it. And it was Matt, laughing.
"Matt, you scared me" I laughed.
"Sorry babes" he stopped laughing and kissed my nose. I laughed and he grabbed my hand. We went inside the cinema and sat way back. I sat between Matt and Mahogany. After all the ads the movie started. I bit my lip, cause I was about to watch a scary movie in big screen. I sat up and Matt put his hand on my thigh on top of my hand.
I smiled and remembered when me and Taylor went to the movies. It got ruined but then it got interesting.
My first, whom I thought was the perfect one. I took a deep breath and relaxed. I looked at Mahogany, who looked scared too. I grabbed her hand. She looked at me, I nodded and she squeezed my hand.

-------------------------
"Your sleeping with me" I told Matt as we walked out the theaters.
"Why?" He laughed.
"Cause I'm scared as fuck" I said.
"I'll sleep with you anytime" he smiled and grabbed my waist and pulled me I him. I smiled and we got inside the car.

-------------------------
To be continue....
qotd: favorite cereal?
mine is Cinnamon Toast Crunch 😊
Don't forget to comment, like, and vote ^_^
Ily guys. ❤️
xoxo