Chapter 57.

I opened my eyes.
I blinked a few time to adjust my view. I was still in my moms living room. I checked my wrist watch.
11:40 am.
I rubbed my eyes.
I went upstairs and checked every room to find Ariana. I finally found her and carried her outside to the car. I drove back home. I checked the mailbox and it was packed with a lot of envelopes. I then opened the front door.
No Matt.
I took Ariana to her room and laid her down on her bed. I went to my room and still no Matt. I took a long, relaxing bath. After that I changed into yoga shorts and a black long sleeve shirt. I looked at myself in my body mirror and saw that it had a key lock. I touched it.
"Where's the key?" I asked.
I tried opening the mirror door but I couldn't. I ran to my closet and took some boxes out. I fell to my knees and looked through them.
There was a tiny box and I opened it. A key.
"Jack pot" I said and went to the mirror. I inserted the key and twisted it and opened the door.
And dust came out and got all over me. I swayed my hands as I coughed. When the dust was gone there was a vintage box inside. I scrunched my eyebrows together. I got on my knees and opened the vintage box and there was Polaroid pictures. I looked through them and it was from summer, 5 years ago. With all the guys. I felt a tear roll down my eye.
"Oh my gosh" I said. I then saw the crystal necklaces Taylor gave me on my birthday. And the God has a Plan bracelet. I put it on my wrist. I looked through more pictures. And even found pictures of me and Taylor, when we were dating.
"Oh god" I said and half smiled.

-------------------------
I went downstairs and looked through the envelopes.
you are currently invited to our wedding!
I scrunched my eyebrows together.
"Who's wedding?" I asked and was about to open the envelope but I heard singing.
"What the heck?" I said and placed the envelope on the table and went to the living room.
"When I see your face, there's not a thing I would change cause girl your amazing, just the way you are" Matt sang to me.
"Oh god" I said.
When he was done he smashed his lips with mines.
"I'm sorry" he said.
I felt my eyes water. He grabbed my arms.
"I get mad because I care about you. Your mine. I love you so much and I want the best for you" he said and I hugged him tight.
"I love you Matt" I said.
I released him and he looked at me. And smiled. He put some hair behind my ear. He squished my cheeks together and I laughed.
"Um there was a wedding invitation sent to us, you know who is it?" I asked.
"Where is it?" he asked.
I grabbed his hand and we went to the kitchen and I showed him the envelope. He opened it.
"Dear Matt and Maddi, it's been so long. I hope y'all are still together and are happy. I'm sorry we haven't been in contact but I would love to be reunited with all the guys. My brother is getting married and I hope y'all can come. Love, Aaron" he read.
"Wow" I said.
"This Saturday" he said.
"Are we gonna go?" I asked.
"Do you want to?" he asked.
"Of course!" I said.
"You go buy a beautiful dress, okay?" he kissed my cheek.
I smiled.
"I love you" I said.

-------------------------
plot twist lollllllll.
qotd: favorite sci-fi movie?
Mines is the planet of apes series and the Jurassic park series 😋
Don't forget to comment, like, and vote ^_^
Ily guys. ❤️
xoxo