Chapter 39.

*next day*
"Maddi?" someone said and shook me.
I opened my eyes and Matt was calling me.
"What?" I asked rubbing my eyes.
"We have to tell everyone" he said.
"Why?" I said.
"Because now we have a reason to go back where you live" he smiled and I nodded. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair.
When I got out Matt saw me and grabbed my hand and we went downstairs.
Everybody was in the living room watching a game.
"Hey! We have sometime to say" Matt said and turned off the tv.
"What's up?" Aaron said.
Matt nodded and I wasn't sure if I wanted to say.
"We're having a baby" Matt blurted.
I shut my eyes close.
"Oh wow" Nash said.
"We'll all get this through" Cameron smiled.
They all went up to me and Matt and did a group hug.
"We will leave in two days so start packing " Nash said and we nodded.
We all went upstairs.

TAYLOR'S P.O.V.
When I heard that Maddi was pregnant my heart shattered.
But I saw something in Maddeline's eyes that said that Matt wasn't the father of the baby. I just knew it.
I went upstairs to Mahogany's room.
I had to know the truth and Mahogany is close to Maddi. I knocked on her door.
"Come in!" she yelled.
I went inside.
"Taylor?" she said.
"Mahogany, I need to know if Matt's the dad of that child" I said.
"What makes you think I know? She's has been with Matt and only Matt" she said.
"I dated her and I can see in Maddeline that she's not sure about that idea" I said.
"I can't tell you" she said.
"Please, I still love her and I want to win her back" I said, my voice cracking.
"I can only tell you that the baby is a month old" she said and went to the bathroom.
And I smiled.
I went to downstairs to the kitchen and saw Matt getting food.
"Is that for Maddi?" I asked.
"That's none of your business" he said and tried to leave but I pulled him back.
"What do you want?" he said.
"Your probably happy that Maddi is having your child but your wrong" I said.
"What are you talking about?" he said, confused.
"I'm the father of that child, just know that" I said and he laughed.
"I know that you've been trying to get with her all this time. Since the first time I went out with her" he said.
"So?" I said.
"Maddeline is mine. She doesn't like a douche like you that dates their bestfriends exs" he said and I punched him. He punched me back and we were fighting. Nash and Sammy came and pulled us apart.
"Let go" Matt said and left.

MADDI'S P.O.V.
Mahogany came into my room.
"Yeah come in" I said being sarcastic.
"Why didn't you tell Matt about Taylor?!" she said.
"Because I want Matt to be the father of this child" I said.
"But he's not. Taylor is" she said.
"I don't want to loose Matt! Why can't you understand?" I said.
"If you don't tell him, one day he's going to find out and your going to loose him" she said and left.
Suddenly Matt burst into my room.
"There's something called knocking. Why can't people understand" I said and then saw that he had a black eye.
"Oh my gosh what happened to you?" I said trying to get close to him but he backed up.
"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you lie to me?" he said, his voice cracking.
"Tell you what?" I said.
"You know what, stop lying to me" he cried.
The baby and Taylor.
"I didn't tell you because I don't want to loose you" I said, starting to cry.
"I don't know if I can forgive you" he said.
"I love you Matt" I cried.
"I need time to think" he said.
"Matt, please" I ran to him but he shut the door in my face.
I turned around and slid down and brought my knees to my chest and cried. After awhile I went downstairs for a water bottle. I went to the kitchen and saw Taylor sitting on the island. I turned away but he pulled me back.
"Taylor let me go" I tried to get off his grip.
"I need to talk to you" he said.
"I don't want to" I said.
"I know I'm the father of that baby" he said.
"Ok? So what?" I said.
"I want to see him or her grow up with you" he said and I shook my head no.
"Why not? I'm the father of that child" he said.
"I don't want you to be the father of my child" I said, my voice cracking.
"I want Matt to be! And for your fault I'm about to loose him" I said.
"Think about it, we can try it again. We can be happy again" he said.
"I don't want an again with you. You already lost your chance" I said and he let go of me. I walked away but then turned around.
"I hope that you forget that this child is yours like you forgot about me that day you broke up with me" I said and then walked up to my room.

-------------------------
how is this chapter???
I just love drama 😛😊
qotd: Bruno Mars or Zac Efron?
tbh I'll say Bruno Mars 😂😻
Don't forget to comment, like, and vote ^_^
Ily guys. ❤️
xoxo