Chapter 47.

I was now home.
Well my moms house, because I was too scared to stay in my house alone.
Me and Matt were okay, I guess, he apologized for being such an ass.
Taylor was still in the hospital for two more weeks. And I went to visit him everyday I could. Of course Matt wasn't okay with it but I wasn't going to leave Taylor alone.

-------------------------
*two weeks later*
We went to the hospital to pick up Taylor. When we got there Taylor was all ready to go. I smiled at him and he did the same. I linked my arm with his and my mom drove us back home.
We went inside the house and we all sat down in the living room.
"Do you want something to drink?" I asked Taylor.
"Water please" he said.
"You?" I asked my mom.
"Water please" she said.
I nodded and went to the kitchen and grabbed two cups of water.
I was coming but stopped when I heard my mom and Taylor talking.
"Thank you, thank you so much Taylor. I will forever be grateful because of what you did for my daughter" I heard my mom say.
"Megan, you know I love your daughter and my love for her is unconditional. I will do anything for her" he said.
"Thank you" I heard my mom sniff.
I then came out.
"Here" I handed my mom and Taylor a cup. I sat down beside Taylor and grabbed his hand.
"You guys are so cute-" my mom got cut off by someone knocking on the door.
"I'll get it" my mom said and went.
It was my nana and Justin.
My nana sat down beside my mom and Justin went upstairs.
"Maddi, um the police wants to ask you some questions. We scheduled an appointment for tomorrow" my mom said. For someone reason I starting panicking.
"I don't know if I can" I whispered.
"At some point we have to" my nana said.
"We'll be there with you" Taylor said.

-------------------------
**the next day**
I got up and showered.
After I showered I put on black leggings, a simple white shirt, my Nike roshe and my charles river monogrammed rain jacket.
When we were all ready we went outside to the car. It was rainy, foggy, grey just like my mood.
We left Justin with Nick.
When we got to the police station we all got off and my mom checked us in.
We went to sit down till the police officer came and called my name.
He took us to a room and then a detective came in.
(PICTURE HIM AS RYAN GUZMAN)
"Hello I'm detective Ryan Guzman" he said and shook all of our hands.
"I'm going to be asking you some questions, your relatives can leave or not" he said.
"I want them to stay" I said.
"Okay well tell me did you know Nathan Ross?" he asked.
I nodded my head slowly.
"Where did you meet him?" he asked.
I wiped my sweaty hands with my leggings and then Taylor grabbed my hand.
"Um at a party. It was on my birthday and he just came out of no where. Every time I looked up he was there and-" my voice cracked and Taylor squeezed my hand.
I took a deep breath.
"I thought it was an everyday normal stalker but I didn't know it would go that far" I said and wiped my eye.
"Was that the only day you and him made contact before the incident?" he asked.
"No, like few days later I saw him at the store and he asked for my number and I was stupid enough to give it to him. And he asked me out but I said no and then he found me eating and he took me to this park then he tried to kiss me and he wouldn't stop and he started getting aggressive and I got out of his grip and ran away and ever since then I have gotten calls, texts telling me he will get me soon" I said.
"What about Julian Smith? We found him when we searched the place where you were at" he asked.
"He um he was following me" I cried.
"How? When? Where?" he said and I was getting nervous for some reason.
"I um at the mall, I was eating and he came out of no where and he invited me to a party but I refused and then the next day I saw him at work, he got hired there and I asked him if he was following me and then he just started asking me random questions and then Nathan took me, he was there" I cried.
"The party must have been an easy way to get you. You were smart to not accept the request" he said.
"Anything else detective?" my mom asked.
"No, I will call you when we gather all of the information" he said.
And we all got up.
"Thank you for your time" the detective said.
"Thank you" my mom said and we left.
"He was charming" my nana said and we all laughed.
We went to McDonald's for lunch.
My nana made me and Taylor sit separate and her and my mom sit in another table. Her excuse was that she needed to talk to my mom "privately."
"Hey um I heard your conversation with my mom" I said to Taylor.
"I know you did" he said and I let a small laugh out.
"How?" I said.
"I saw your shadow, you should learn how to be sneaky" he said.
"I will" I said.
"So is it true?" I whispered.
"That I love you? Maddi I will always love you and fight for you" he said and grabbed my hand.
"I want a chance to win your heart again" he said.

-------------------------
We were at Walmart and I was pushing the cart. I pushed it and ran and got on on top of the cart and so did Taylor and I laughed.
"Let's go to the baby section" my nana said. I looked at Taylor. I didn't want to say no because of my grandma so I just faked smiled and said yeah.
"Aw look at this clothes" my mom said.
"Mom we don't even know if the baby is a girl or a boy" I said.
"We should get the crib" my nana said.
"Let's do it" Taylor said.
And we did.
I chose a white one.

-------------------------
sorry for the latenesssss 😁
qotd: play any sport?
I'm trying out soccer 😬😬😬😬
(which I completely suck but w.e)
Don't forget to comment, like, and vote ^_^
Ily guys. ❤️
xoxo